Hello Sister...

She didn't end up sleeping very well. Everytime Angela drifted off to sleep, a horrific dream would wake her. She saw flashes of a battle, in a large city. Angela was standing in the middle of a street, gunfire raining all around her. That wasn't the horrible part.

As she glanced around, the Avengers lay at her feet, dead. She couldn't do anything to help.

She woke up gasping for air, tears streaming down her face. 

Angela looked down at her trembling hands, and before she knew what she was doing, she sprang up out of the bed.

She threw open the door, and dashed into the corridors of the helicarrier.

Angela wasn't sure of her intentions, she just needed to escape.

Eventually she stumbled across a ladder attached to the wall of the ship. Upon further investigation she realized that it lead up to the roof. She dashed up the ladder with no hesitation, and greeted the night air. When the wind hit her face she immediately felt calmer.

They were still thousands of feet in the air, but Angela knew no normal mortal could survive the air pressure up there. She thanked her Asgardian roots.

She sat down on the roof, wrapping her arms around her knees. But her peace was quickly disturbed, as she felt a presence behind her. She spun around quickly but nothing was there. Her head swiveled all around, trying to find the source of the disturbance. Eventually her suspicions were confirmed.

"Ah, sister. It is nice to finally see you again" said a voice. The air seemed to drop nearly 10 degrees as it spoke.

"Where are you? Show yourself" she demanded

"Are you sure you wish to see me sister, I would not want to be a disappointment" the voice responded.

"I do not judge my kin. I would like to see you" she took a breath "Loki"

An amused laughed escaped from the young god, still invisible to Angela.

"Very well" Loki shimmered into existence, not a few feet from her. He was tall with slick, black hair. He wore green and gold asgardian suit, and a long flowing green cape.

"Hello sister, I have waited for our reunion for a while now" he smiled. Angela stood up next to her brother.

"So have I" she smiled slightly.

"Ah" he said, tilting his head to the side "How is it that you have the same smile as me?" He said, of course smiling.

Angela looked down at her shoes. Loki laughed, it was a cold laugh. But at the same time Angela sense a slight happiness radiation from her brother. She looked back up at him and grinned. Loki glanced at her raven black hair, which matched his perfectly in shade.

"Sister you must promise me something" he said quietly.

"Of course" Angela responded. Loki smiled gravely

"You mustn't tell anyone you have seen me here" he said in barely a whisper. Angela nodded, but her eyebrows were furrowed in confusion.

"Ok. But might I ask why?" she said. Loki sighed.

"Let's just say I'm not on good terms with anyone on this ship" he said. Angela didn't press, she did not want to drive her brother away. She only nodded. Loki raised his chin slightly.

"Have they trained you to use your powers yet?" he asked. Angela sighed.

"Sort of" she muttered. Loki laughed.