I Have A Lot To Explain...

Angela grinned, taking a moment to look around the small area she was in. To her right was a spiral staircase that led to a door, and a small balcony. In front of her was two large, heavy-duty glass doors, which seemed to house a lab on the otherside of them.
Also on the other side of the glass door, was two familiar people.

    "Angela!" Jemma called out to her. She beamed as she saw Fitz and Simmons excitedly. Angela waved back, laughing slightly.

"Come one" Skye said "You can catch up with them later. I have to show you around" she said, practically jumping up and down with excitement.

"Alright" Angela said, allowing herself to be pulled into an extensive tour of the plane.    

    "This is the room where we talk about missions, leads, information, everything" Skye rambled as they passed a room with a large screen and touch-screen table that sat in the center.

    "This is the lounge" Skye said, gesturing to an open space in the center of the plane, filled with white couches and seats and a few small tables. "Those are basically the two main spaces here, plus the lab of course" Skye rambled.

Angela nodded, absorbing all of the information that was just thrown at her.

Skye tapped on her chin thoughtfully

    "You already know Fitzsimmons, and Coulson, so I am going to introduce you to Agent May."

Angela allowed Skye to drag her around again, towards the front of the plane.

They made it to the door of the pilot's cabin when they stopped, and Skye opened the door.

    "Hey May" Skye called into the cabin. Angela watched as the person sitting in the pilot's chair, turned slightly, just enough for her to see the side of her face.

    "Coulson has delayed take off till later tonight" she said sternly. Skye rolled her eyes

    "Do you mind greeting the new addition to our team" she said. May didn't move but gave a small "Hello" and then turned back to face the console in front of her. Skye sighed, then dragged Angela out of the cabin.

    "Sorry about that" Skye said. "Here. I'm going to let you get yourself settled in your bunk." she stated.

    "Bunk?" Angela questioned. Skye nodded, and gestured for Angela to follow her.

She led her to the right side of the lounge. There was about white "boxes" lined up next to each other, each with a small black door.

    "These are the bunks. It's your room aboard this plane" Skye explained. She slide open the door of one, revealing the small empty room.

    "Here, you can check it out for a moment I have to go report to Coulson" Skye said.

    "Alright" Angela replied, and Skye dashed off.

Angela walked into the small bunk, plopping down on the bed. There wasn't much to be seen, just a bed and a small table next to it. Angela pulled out the only belongings she had, two small pictures. Both of which, she had stolen from Agent Coulson's file. One was the newspaper photo, of herself standing with the Avengers. She gave a small grin and placed the photo down on the table beside her, and picked up the second one. It was a photo of Thor and Loki, which had been attached to the folder that listed her "Affiliations" She snickered, looking at the contrast between the semi-grinning face of Thor, and the very prominent sneer of Loki. She had never seen anything that described her brothers so well. She placed that photo down as well, and got up from her bed. She opened the door and walked back out into the lounge area of the plane.