Girl Talk?

Trinitys POV

Just like Maggie said we did have a girl talk, well mostly me talking and blushing while she laughed at my embarrassment.

"I'm glad Rick has finally found someone" Maggie said with a small smile. "He's been really miserable since everything had happened with him, Lori, and Shane. We all saw how he was breaking, well that is until you came here then we saw him change" she pushed my shoulder.

"I owe it all to Carl then, if he wasn't out there with the walkers I would of never met him or Rick" I blushed.

"Hey what about me" she hit me in the shoulder with a pillow.

"Oops sorry forgot about you" I stuck my tongue out at her, then we both started laughing.I

"Well I better go see Glenn" she smirked and I looked at her confused until I saw her look behind me. I turned around and saw Rick standing at the entrance of my cell.

"Good night Trinity"

"Good night Mags" I said and she walked out of the cell giving me one last wink before she left.

"You two are getting close" Rick came over and sat down where Maggie was sitting.

"We are, I think I'm going to leave you for her" I said in a teasing voice.

"Well then I'll have to fight for you, cause I'm not letting you go that easy" he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his lap.

"Oh no don't take me from my Maggie" I said laughing.

"You'll live without her, you got me" he said kissing my forehead.

"Alright I give up" I started to giggle cause his beard was tickling my face. He looked down at he and mummers a "good" before kissing me softly on the lips.

"Don't worry Mr.Grimes I'd never leave you for her, besides I think Glenn would kill me"

"That he would" he replied then started giving me baby kisses on my face.

"Besides she's like a sister I never had"

"Mmh" I rolled my eyes cause he wasn't paying attention to me anymore, just to the kisses on my face.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"Well you can always kiss me if you want"

"Smooth real smooth Grimes" I rolled my eyes once again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NEW CHAPTER WHOOP WHOOP!!!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL❤️❤️❤️

I WANT TO MAKE A CHAPTER OF JUST CARL AND TRINITY SO GIVE ME IDEAS OF WHAT THEY CAN DO PLEASE!!!