The glares

Trinity's POV

We brought the woman in the cell block, and took her to a cell to get looked at. We waited to see what Hershel would say about how she was and if she would be ok. As I pace the floor I wonder how she found us, she left after the day she saved me. She told me she wasn't meant for a group, that she was better off on her own.

"Trinity" I heard a whisper, I looked over and Rick was giving me a look of concern. He walked over and pulled me into a hug. "Sweetheart you have to be more careful" he sighed.

"I know I'm sorry"

"Mom!" Carl ran around the corner and dived in for a hug with me and Rick.

"Hey kid" I smiled and kissed his head.

"Michone (sorry if I spelled it wrong😅) are you sure you don't know who this woman is?" Asked Rick. "You guys appeared around the same time so sorry for being cautious".

"It's fine, and no I've never seen her before" she looked down. "Though she looks familiar".

"Past life?" I questioned.

"Maybe but I'm not for sure"

"We will just ask her when she gets up" I looked at Rick "I don't think she's a threat, I mean she saved m- well technically us".

"Alright we wait but if she is unstable or I think she's a threat she goes" he glared at the cell.

"Rick don't be like that, she saved me"

"You can't trust anyone anymore Trinity so stop having hope in people" he scoffed.

"I don't trust easy Rick, and for you to assume I do I'm disappointed" I glared at him.

"I trust Trinity dad" Carl said backing up. "I mean this woman saved both of y'all not all people are bad".

"You don't know anything Carl your a kid, and people now days can't be trusted. Like how did she find us she left the day she saved us, unless she was following us". Rick started raising his voice.

'What has gotten into him' I roll my eyes at him and scoff "I told her".

"Why did you do that!" He yelled.

"She saved me from being raped what do you expect me to say Rick!!!" I yell right back to him, and he froze. "I think you forgot that little detail didn't you" I glared at him again.

"Trinity I-" he started looking guilty, I huffed walking away from him and everyone else.

'How dare he humiliate me and yell at me in front of everyone, I mean they saw what all happened yet I get yelled at for trying to help someone who saved me" I growled in anger.

"Mom!" Carl came running. "Hershel said she was fine, she just had an infection where she was shot".
I sigh in relief.

"That's good" I smiled weakly, he grabbed my hand and pulled me outside to the tower. As we walk up none of us said anything, we open the door and Carol is up here again.

"Hey Carol we'll take watch go rest" Carl smiled at her and she nodded. I sat down on the ground while Carl paced for a little while, he finally stops to walk over to me. He smiled and sat down on my lap to give me a big hug.

"I'm sorry that dad yelled at you mom" he whispered.

"It's fine" I sniff hoping I don't start crying. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"It's ok to cry mom" he said softly. That's when I couldn't hold it anymore, I started crying my eyes out in front of my 12 year old son, I grabbed on to him tightly and hugged him crying into his shoulder.

"I love you mom" he said, I started crying more.

"I love you too kid"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope you guys enjoy, thank you for the couple people who commented on my last chapter. Y'all gave me motivation to write another chapter.

Love y'all vote and comment!!!!!!!!

If I get a lot I might update again😜😏