I Blame The Chocolate

Trinitys POV

As Maggie walked away I started  giving myself a
Pep talk.

"He's not going to be mad right? I mean I just took his son out all day and came back like 8 hours later" I rubbed my head in annoyance. "Naw I'm definitely dead" I turned around and smiled as Rick finally got to me.

"Heyyyyyyyy" I nervously kept on smiling. He raised his eyebrows at me and put his hands on his hips,
'Oh no that's not good'.

"Don't heyyy me" he got closer to me, "where were y'all? It's been 9 hours Trinity".

"Chocolate!!" I shouted out then started running towards the prison trying to catch up with Carl.

"Trinity!!!" Rick yelled, and started running after me.

"Carl!!" I ran inside up the stairs and into Carl's cell.

"Mom?"

"Trinity!!" Rick yelled again, you could hear people laughing down stairs.

"Carl you said you'd protect me" I whined and hid behind him when Rick entered the cell.

"Heyyyyyy Dad, whatcha doing?"

"I was talking to Trinity before she ran away"

"Carl why don't you tell your dad why we were out so late"

"Oh yeah......... hehehe"

"One of you better explain" he glared at both of us while putting his hands back on his hips.

"Chocolate" both of us said at the same time.

"What?"

"Weatesomechocolateandwehadasugarhigh" Carl said really fast.

"Wait what?!!" Rick looked at us confused.

"We found some chocolate and ate a lot of it" I started.

"We ate way to much and we kinda just crashed at a house for a while" Carl finished.

"So y'all were out for 9 hours cause you ate chocolate?"

"No"

"Yes"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"We didn't just eat chocolate, we cleared all of the houses then ate the chocolate" I added.

"Yeah dad we found a lot of stuff"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Trinity I need to talk to you...... alone" Rick gave me a look.

"Ok" I sighed knowing that he was going to kill me. As we walk away I look at Carl one last time, and he looked really worried. Rick finally pulled me into a different cell and grabbed me.

'This is it I'm ded, bye cruel world'.

But what happed was completely opposite.

He grabbed the back of my neck and side pulling me closer, and kissed me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.