Love you

Trinity's POV

He grabbed the back of my neck and my side pulling me closer, and kissed me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

I gasped as he pulled me closer than I've ever been to him. When he pulls away from the kiss he just stares as me like he's in a trance.

"Trinity you have no idea how worried I was about you and Carl".

"I'm sorry Ric-" he cuts me off kissing me again.

"I'm not blaming you sweetheart" he holds me close to him while brushing my hair out of my face.

"R-really?" he laughed at me.

"I trust you sweetheart" he kissed my head.

"Well I'm glad, I thought you were going to kick me out" I laughed nervously, he rolled his eyes.

"You've put yourself in so much danger these past months and its getting to me, I've only known you for a little while, but long enough that you got my son to call you mom and you made me fall in love with you".

"You l-love me?"

"I do" his lips got closer to mine then................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Dad don't kick mom out it wasn't her fault it was mine!!" Carl came in running.

"You too?" Rick laughed.

"What????" Carl asked confused.

"Trinity isn't going anywhere" Rick finally said to Carl.

"YESSSSSSSSSS" Carl grabbed me and started to spin around with me while laughing.

"Alright son get to bed me and your mom still need to talk"

"Fine love ya'll" Carl ran off to his cell after we told him we loved him back.

"He's wild" I laughed and Rick smiled at me. Me and Rick talked the whole night, getting to know each other more than we do now. Rick took me back to my cell after falling asleep in the random cell he brought me in earlier. I smiled up at him half asleep when he kissed my head and told me goodnight. The last thing I heard was.........

"I love you sweetheart".