Arrangement

Trinitys POV

"Because I wanted Trinity dead"

After Lori said that everyone froze and just looked at her. I looked at Rick but he was already looking at me.

"Why would you want me dead" I growled at her.

"Because I was trying to get Rick back, but you had to come out of nowhere" she started taking steps towards me "take my husband and son within an hour." She finished right in front of me.

"It's your fault" said Rick. Lori turned around fast and glared at him.

"What?"

"It's your fault that you lost me and Carl" he said walking closer and the pirate man pushed the gun harder into my head. I whimpered. Rick looked at me and stopped walking.

"No it wasn't I thought you were dead!" She exclaimed.

"You thought I was dead and slept with my best friend while our son was being watched by people in camp" he gritted out.

"Such a good mom you are" I said sarcastically.
She turned around and slapped me. Pirate man yelled at some of his men and they came and got Lori.

"Now that the drama queen is gone let's make a deal"

"Ok" Rick agreed " what do you want?"

"The prison" pirate man started pacing with me back and forth. "See that place is way bigger than this place, also it is very secure" he stopped and ran the gun down my face.

"I can't do that we have people that need to have a home"

"Well I don't care" he glared at Rick "if you don't give me the prison" he looked down to me and smiled " she's going to suffer". Rick looks at me with fear and I shake my head. There are people that need to live more than me I don't care if I die or suffer.

"Please we can make an arrangement" Rick pleaded still looking at me.

"I'm sorry Rick" he shoves me to the ground and gets on top of me. "Boys keep your guns on them" he said looking over towards Rick and the rest of them.

"Please" Rick tried again but pirate man wasn't listening.

Pirate man put down the gun and started to unbutton my pants "No stop please!" I yell and he slapped me.

"Be quiet or I'll tell the guys to gun them down" he growled. He finally got ahold of my pants and pulled them down.

I started crying and I looked over at Rick and the group. All of them had a look of horror on their face. I just nodded towards them so they know that I'll be fine.