Medical Run

Trinitys POV

After talking with Rick I went back to Grace to make sure she was comfortable for the night. I sigh as I walk out of her cell, while looking around  I see Daryl still standing there waiting for me, he just stared at me thinking about what he should say.

"I was to harsh wasn't I?" I asked him as walked over to the stairs to sit down.

"Naw you wern't ya said what needed to be said" he sat down beside of me.

"He never listens... I don't want to be mean or get snappy with him, but I feel like that's the only way to get him to listen" I put my head in my hands thinking about how I could've done that differently.

"Rick is a stubborn man, and sometimes yer gonna have ta get stern with him. We've all had to at least once while we've been together"

"Thank you Daryl, I'm great full to have you as a friend" I smiled towards him and he gave me a small one back. We sat there for a little while longer just talking about random things, and sitting in silence. When we got up about to leave Hershel started hobbling towards us from Graces cell.

"We need more medicine I only have so much, and with the girl.... her infection is pretty bad. It'll get worse if we don't have the right medicine" Hershel gave me and Daryl a look.

"Let me guess, you want us to go out?" Daryl said.

"Well you don't see me asking anyone else do you?" He raised his eyebrows at us.

"Well technically you didn't ask you kinda just told us" I pointed out with a laugh.

"It's the same thing" he rolled his eyes at my childish comment.

"We'll leave in the morning" Daryl said and  I nodded.

"Thank you both, just stay safe".

"We will" both me and Daryl replied.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

I groaned as I woke up 'it's to early'. I got my bag together making sure I would have everything that me and Daryl might need for this run. I put on my black ripped jeans, halter top, and boots on then grabbed both my axes.

"Aye ya ready?" Daryl opened the sheet that covered my cell.

"Yeah you ready? Did you get the list from Hershel?" I grabbed my bag and stared walking out.

"The list has stupid long words on it, I don't know what they are" he huffed.

"Eh it'll be fine, we'll figure it out" I chuckled. As we walk out we pass Maggie and Carol switching out for patrol.

"Where y'all going?" Asked Maggie.

"Out on a run" Daryl huffed for the umpteenth time already this morning.

"We didn't know a run was scheduled for today" Carol said questionably.

"Hershel came to us last night, we need more medicine. We also need specific medicine for Grace" I mentioned.

"Oh yeah how is she doing? She didn't look good last time I saw her" Maggie asked.

"She's doing better, I had a long talk with her last night".

"Yeah we heard what you said to Rick" Carol raised her eyebrows.

"Which I do agree with Trinity, if he doesn't get what he wants he has a fit and he doesn't listen to anyone else's opinion" Maggie pointed out. Carol looked at her for a seconded then finally nodded knowing both of us were correct.

"We need ta go" Daryl finally said.

"Alrighty, we will see y'all later!"

"Be safe!" They called out.

"Will do!" I saluted. As we get in the car I see Rick and Carl walking down to the car that we were loading.

"Where y'all going?" Rick asked.

"On a run" I replied curtly.

"Mom be careful!" Carl said while hugging me.

"I will kiddo".

"Why didn't y'all tell me?" Rick raised his eyebrows.

"Hershel asked us last night" Daryl cut in ready to leave. "We need to get on the road so we can come back before nightfall" he added.

"But-"

"Ok bye y'all" I cut him off getting in the drivers side of the car. Daryl jumped in and gave me a glare. "What?"

"I thought I was drivin" he grumbled.

"Well you know what the main word was right there?................ You thought" I started laughing, but Daryl didn't find that to funny cause he punched my arm right after I said that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Helllllloooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wassssssssuuuuupppppppppppppppppppp!!
Hope y'all like it!!
Vote and comment!!

This chapter and the next chapter was inspired by one of my readers, I've enjoyed talking to them and they have been giving me good ideas.

Thank you very much!!!!! leanarh7