Surprises and Pups

Akauri

When I tell you I really wanted to forget today. I didn't want to remember the villains I had to face. One of them really had the audacity to attack me when I attacked. Speaking of that, my leg still hurts. That villain really had a strong grip on me. Bastard bit me a little too hard on my leg. I got it thankfully checked out, but it still hurts to walk. Anytime I try to walk, I end up limping. My family insists I lay in my bed and rest naturally, and if I need to get up, I either fly or get someone to carry me. I was just chilling listening to music until I heard a slight knock at the front door. Once again, they weren't home because they had to do their own thing, so I got up and answered myself. It was the girls coming to see if I was okay.

"Erm...How did you guys find my house?" I asked them.

"That Kirishima guy gave it to us, said we could use it to come and check on you." Tsu answered. So many questions are running through my head, but I'm just gonna let it slide for now.

"We just wanted to check in on you. How's your leg?" Mina asked.

It's doing okay, I should probably get off it, but then I'd lose my balance." I replied scratching the back of my head. Ochako came up and held me up a little over the ground.

"Thanks, Ochako."I smiled. She helped me onto the couch as the girls came in and sat next to me.

"We're glad you're okay, Ashari." Momo said, putting her hand on my shoulder. I purred softly in response. Everyone else looked like they were struck by cuteness.

"Why is everyone looking like that?" I asked with a small chuckle.

"Your purring is just so cute, ribbit." Tsu said with a smile. I just chuckled and purred some more. Mina rubbed my ears as Jirou sat next to me.

"I'm shocked you didn't pass out from blood loss." Jirou said. 

"Same, while I will admit, I was feeling very lightheaded, like I was minutes or even seconds from passing out." I replied. As I rubbed my head, I turned my attention to a pair of floating clothes.

"Before you possibly freak out, I'm not a ghost, it's just my quirk. My name's Toru Hagakure." it said. I was actually gonna panic, but now that I know it's just an invisible girl, I felt much better. "Hey Ashi, we all got you something." Momo said, reaching into a bag. She pulled out a star hairpin and gave it to me.

"What's all this about?" I asked analyzing it.

"It was because of what happened at the USJ. When you went into attack despite your injury, you were basically a shining star in our eyes. You saved Yaomomo and Jirou from the villains I'm the mountain zone. And for that, we got you this." Ochako said, rubbing the top of my head. I looked at the star and then back at the girls.

"Thanks guys, I really like it." I purred putting the pin in my hair.

"You look so cute with it on! Even though you also looked cute without it on." Mina said. I wrapped one tail around my face as I started to feel a lot of blood rush to my face.

"Stooooop." I whined. I could hear all the girls chuckling.

"Sorry, but it's true, can you come out of hiding now?" Tsu asked. I slowly unwrapped my tail and looked down, so they couldn't see how red my face was. I mean, it's kinda hard to see a blush on my face. Regardless, I checked the time just because I felt like time was flying real quick.

"It's 2:30PM. Oh crap, someone's gotta pick up the pups." I said to myself.

"You have puppies? Where are they?" Toru asked.