🔥⚡️Birthday Special⚡️🔥- Skate Up A Storm

I should maybe point out that any special chapters are not related to the main story, theses are like side stories kinda.

I am 15 years old as of July 13, 2021, so why not make a quick side special chapter of it? Enjoy

POV- Author-Chan has successfully shifted into the Boku No Hero Academia universe at 3AM on her birthday, and an unsuspected summer storm traps everyone in an ice skating rink, but that doesn't stop Class 1-A for trying to give them the best birthday out there.

*3rd Person POV*

The sun was shining over the country of Japan, and most people were starting their day, taking a morning walk, or just deciding to stay in to beat the summer heat. But Author-Chan had different plans...

She was sleeping in, getting their well deserved rest, or that would be the case if she didn't instantly realize that they had a meet-up with the class. The sudden thought made her jump out of bed and quickly get dressed. 

"Why do I do this to myself?! I really need to be getting better sleep, or not be staying up so late."She told herself, grabbing all her essentials and running out the room. Silence filled the house as no one was awake, and all there was was the dining room light on.

"Usually my scripted family is up by now. I guess they slept in late. Well, when mum and dad are late for patrol and  my sister is late for her date with her girl, I'm not the one to be blamed." they thought. They grabbed a cup of mandarin oranges, a spoon and quickly wrote a note and placed it on the table.

If you're wondering where I am, I already left for my meet-up with my class
Please shower my babies with love and affection while you can

                                                                     Jay~

(A/N: Jay is a shortened version of my real name. In my desired scripted MHA world, only Kaminari knows my real name, but decides to call me Jay.)

"That should do it. If they ever try to find out where I am, the note will be here for them." she said to herself. She grabbed her bag and ran out the door, only to be greeted by dark clouds and low rumbles of thunder. Author-Chan was a weather braniac, and they checked the weather and it said it would at least be just a small drizzle.

"When the hell-the weather didn't say anything about this..." she thought. But, they decided that some clouds weren't gonna stop them. She was about to leave until she received a message.

Kami-babe
Jay, are you here

                                                                          Sparkplug                                                                          
                                                                          Yeah, just got here moments ago

Kami-babe
Nice! Oh, and happy birthday!

                                                                           Sparkplug
                                                                          Thank you hun

Kami-babe 
Alright, I'm on the way to 
get you now. Hang tight

                                                                           Sparkplug
                                                                           Okay then.
                                                                           See you when you
                                                                            get here