The Lion, The Witch, and The Audacity of This Bitch-

*Next day*

Akauri

If I'm gonna be honest, it was a long journey to school with a injured leg, but somehow I managed to make it work. I was just limping the whole way, and while I could've flew all the way there, I don't really fly early in the morning, except that one time when I met Ochako, but that's beside the point. I was just about to go in the school until I heard a familiar voice from behind me.

"Hey Ashari, need some help?". I turned around and saw Jiro walking up to me.

"Yeah, I could use some help, thanks." I replied. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and helped me walk to class.

"So, what's new with you?" Jiro asked.

"Nothing much, I was told that I need to stay off my leg for about 2 weeks, and I really wanna walk normally again." I groaned. The short purple haired girl just chuckled at me.

"Don't worry, you'll be back on your feet before you know it." she reassured me. I smiled at her positivity.

"Thanks, hun." I giggled. Her face burst out in red at the name.

"D-did you just call me hun?" She stammered. I laughed at her reaction.

"I call all my friends 'hun', sometimes I'll call them 'sweets', or something else.". I explained. The red on Jiro's face diminished as she let out a sigh.

"O-oh. W-well I'm very flattered that you consider me your friend." She chuckled. I gave her a smile.

"Of course, I think you're pretty cool. And you seem to be the kinda girl that's totally into music." I said. Her face seemed to brighten. 

"I am actually into music a lot, I play some instruments as well." She responded. My eyes glistened at her answer.

"We gotta go out to a music place sometime!" I exclaimed. She seemed to be on board with the idea.

"I assume you know of a place like that?" Jiro questioned. I nodded rapidly.

"Well, maybe after school, we can." She suggested. I hugged her out of pure happiness.

"Thanks! I always wanted to go to a music place, but I never really had friends that liked the same music as I do." I murmured. Jiro hugged back and after a few seconds, broke the embrace.

"Well, it's the least I could do for a new friend of mine." She said. We talked and talked until we got to the class. She slid the door open and walked me in, where Momo was waiting in front of the front desk.

"Hey girls. I was wondering where you were." She said with a smile. I could see a blush appear on Jiro's face.

"Y-yeah, I was just helping Ashari get here." Jiro blurted. I could tell what was happening here, which caused a smirk to creep onto my face.

"What are you smirking for, Ashari?" Momo asked me. I kinda choked on air because I was in my own world for a while.

"O-oh, nothing, just thinking of something." I stuttered. I started to limp back to my seat until a hand grabbed my arm.

"Hey Ashi, you doing okay?". I turned around to see Midoriya. He looked really worried.

"I'm doing fine, Midoriya, don't worry." I assured him. He let go of me and I kept limping toward my seat. I let myself go as I dropped down into my seat, resting my head on the desk. I started to slightly doze off, until I felt a soft touch on my tails. I turn around quickly to see Mina and Ochako feeling up on my tails. Their eyes were glistening with amazement as their fingers bristled through the soft fur.