Let Him Get Up, Let Him Get Up

(I am so close to making a Jiro X Akauri Book XD)

Kyoka Jiro's POV

It's only been a few weeks since I started UA, and honestly, it's kinda a lot. We've been attacked by a whole army of villains and now we're having a sports festival. You would think that they would have this kind of thing  until maybe a few months in, but nope, right at the start. Apparently, this is a good chance for us students to get noticed. The event will be recorded and streamed for people to watch at home. Internships will also be watching the students, so this is considered to be a big-

Something here seems foul~

What? What was that? I'm hearing what sounds like...-

Something here just reeks of blood and suffering~

Singing.

Could it be these halls are echoing....of death?

We'll see~

Wow, the person who I'm hearing singing this has got excellent vocals.

In all my dreams I see~

Okay, I need to see who is singing this.

A maze of halls with bloody walls and countless scrawls reminding me 'IT'S ME'~

That voice...It seemed so familiar.

Don't play these games, you lost your fright! I'm armed with more than a light...

And I'm surviving five nights!

It sounded like it was coming from behind me.

No phones, no screens, no more~

The voice was getting louder, and louder.

Just you and me, and gun or three and nothing else between me and this door~

The voice was now next to me, I turned my head to see..

You bring the fur, I'll bring the fight~

Ashari?! 

Hey Foxy, come get a bite..~

She can sing?! And who's Foxy?

Cause I'm surviving five nights!

And that was it. She stopped right there. I guess that was the end of the song.

"Hey Ashari! You know, you're really good at singing." I started. She jumped so bad she almost fell.

"U-Uh, hey Jiro. I didn't think that you would hear." She stuttered. 

"Well I did, and I must say you have quite a talented voice." I chuckled. I could see some red appear on her cheeks as she hid her face.

"Stoooooop~ It's not that good, I bet you could sing better than me." She mumbled. Well, I was told I had a good singing voice, but I doubt it's better than hers.

"How can you know, you never heard me sing." I joked. She removed her face from her hands.

"Just because I never heard your voice doesn't mean than it's not good, sweetie." She snickered. Honestly, her nicknames are starting to have an effect on me. I just stayed silent.

"What, wolf got your tongue?" She joked. I pushed her gently.

"Don't tease me like that!" I laughed. She started laughing with me a little later. After our little laugh session, we talked and talked until we reached the door to the classroom.