⚡️✨Birthday Special✨⚡️

First off can everyone just wish our electric angel a happy birthday?

Now that's out of the way, let's get to this special installment.

POV: It's now summer and everyone is gathered back at the school for a convention. It's on the same day as Denki's birthday, but one in Class 1-A except Ashari and his family remembered.

Akauri's POV

Okay, now I'm not one to remember birthdays that well, but for this special occasion, I made an extreme exception. Normally, the birthday boy is supposed to be happy, but I was beaming with joy today. Why? Because today was none other than-

"Hey Ashi! What's up?". Ah, here he is now.

"Kami! My cute little honey bun, Happy Birthday!" I exclaimed rushing to him and pulling him into a tight hug.

"Thanks! Nice to know that you remembered." He chuckled hugging me back.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" I chuckled back pulling away. He intensified the grip on my jacket, not letting me go.

"Well, besides my family, no one else remembered." I heard him mumble. This wasn't like everyone to just forget each other's birthday. We all made a promise to remember each other's days, no matter what. Something had to be going on. Wait, I got an idea.

"Hold on, maybe they're doing that thing where they pretend they forgot but in reality they didn't." I assumed trying to lift his spirits. He pulled away and looked me dead in my eyes, which honestly made me blush a tiny bit.

"You really think so?" He asked. His eyes were filled with tears. I'm guessing this terrible turn of events did a number on him. 

"I'm not really sure, but I'm gonna go scope it out." I said, giving him a final hug before going to scope out what's going on. I pulled away and went to go find the rest of the class. Turns out, they were all in the lunchroom. Now, I know what you're thinking; 'Akauri, it's summer, why are you guys still in school?'. Well, UA decided to host the next cosplay convention here, so everyone you could see was in some kind of costume. I'm cosplaying Rouge the Bat, and Kaminari is cosplaying Ash Ketchum from Pokémon. Pretty cool, ri-...Hold on, I see the class.

"Hey guys! What's popping off?" I started, running up to them.

"Ashi! Just the person we wanted to see. We need your help planning something." Kirishima claimed. Maybe they didn't forget!

"Well, whatever you need, I'll provide, what we plannin'?" I asked.

"We need your help planning a prank on Bakugo." Mina explained. Guess I was wrong. But hold on, they have to be joshin' me.

"Really, nothing else? Like...a party?" I suggested.

"No...why, is it your birthday today?" Sero asked. Are they serious?!