I WISH

UPDATE SPREE!!! HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!

4 YEARS LATER

LACEYS POV

'I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SIS!'

I reread the text message for the billionth time. Then I looked at the sent date.

'Sent from Ty-Bear January 17th 8:00 pm' the day Tyler and I were separated. I hadn't seen or heard from Tyler since that day for years ago. I missed him and really wanted to be with him again but I had a hard enough time leaving the house to go to school let along go all the way to Bradford.

I heard the door slam shut and I hid my phone. Mark was home and if he saw it he would defiantly get rid of it.

"Hey! Bitch! Get down here!"

I jumped up and ran down the down the 2 sets of stairs from the attic to the living room. Ya that's right I lived in the attic. Apparently I was, and I quote "More worthless than the shit up there." And "No one likes to see worthless shit." So I was forced to live in the attic.

I slowed to a walk and caught my breath as I entered the living room to see Mark sprawled across the c,ouch with a beer in one hand and a joint in the other.

"Yes?" I managed to squeak out.

"Why haven't you made dinner yet?"

"I didn't know what you wanted to eat." I said barely above a whisper.

I never spoke loudly or even at a normal tone when talking to Mark nor did I make eye contact.

"I don't care! Just get me some god damned food!"

"Yes Mark."

I looked through the empty cupboards and sighed as I grabbed the only thing in there, a box of Kraft dinner. I put a pot of water on the stove and poured the noodles in when it came to a boil. After about 7 minutes I drained out the water and mixed in the milk, butter, and cheese. I poured all of the Kraft dinner into a single bowl and took it out to Mark.

"What the fuck is this supposed to be!?"

"Dinner?" it came as more of a question than an answer

It was silent as I waited to see what he would do next. The silence was broken when he threw the bowl at the wall. The bowl shattered into pieces and Kraft dinner was splattered all over the wall. Well there's another mess for me to clean up.

Mark stood up and grabbed me by my hair. I wanted to scream but I didn't. Scream and crying was a sign of weakness and I was not weak.

I gasped as I was thrown into the wall. I tried to sit up but failed as Mark landed a heavy blow to my ribs with his foot. I heard the familiar cracking sound of my ribs breaking.

'Well that's great! They just freaking healed!' I thought to myself.

I was pulled up by my hair as a fist connected with my face. I was thrown to the floor and Mark landed several blows to my stomach, arms, legs, and face. Just when I thought he was finished his large, heavy foot came down on my hand successfully breaking it.

Mark smirked at me and walked out of the house slamming the door behind him. I knew he wouldn't be back again tonight and I was glad, that gave me time to clean myself up and eat something without him noticing.

After about 10 minutes I got up and limped up the stairs. My body was on fire when I made it to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and evaluated the damage done to my face. My left eye was bruised, my nose was bleeding and there was a red mark in the shape of a hand from when he slapped me. My hair was sticking up all over the place and was just a tangled mess. My scalp was sore from Mark yanking at my hair. I looked like I just stepped out of a horror film and that was just my face and hair.