ONE THING

UHEY GUYS HERE IS THE CHAPTER YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.....

*

**

***

****

*****

****

***

**

*

ONE DIRECTION IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! YAY!!!!!

SO I GUESS I HAVE KEPT YOU WAITING LONG ENOUGH SO HERE IT IS!

LACEYS POV

I waited for the impact that never came.

"Should I thow a carrot at her?"

"Maybe we should throw Nandos at her?"

"Shes hot!"

"Do you think shes going to be ok?"

"All of you shush! Harry go get a blanket, Louis get some water, Zayn pick her up and take her inside, Niall.....go eat your Nando's."

"NANDO'S!"

I opened my eyes and came face to face with a very toned chest.

Awesome!

I looked up an locked eyes with the person carrying me. He had amazing amber eyes and dark brown almost black hair, he was tanned and really hot!

I was still a little out of it due to the initial shock of almost being hit by a bus so I just curled into sexy boy's chest.

I was soon laid on what I assume was a couch, and was suddenly cold with out mystery mans arms around me.

"I got the blanket!"

"I got the water!"

"I waff duf Nafffdufs!"

"You cover her up, Lou just put the water on the table and Niall.....just.....nevermind."

I finally decided to open my eyes again and let the boys know I was awake.

"Hey look she moved!!!"

"Shut up Boo bear!"

"Sorry."

I groaned.

"Wh...what happened?"

The one with the short dirty blond hair anwsered and his voice reminded me of Simon Cowell.

"You're on One Directions tour bus! I'm Liam, the one in the stripes is Louis or Boo bear, the one with the mop on his head is Harry, Haz or Hazza, the blond pig would be Niall or Nialler, and that is Zayn."

"I'm Lacey."

"Nice to meet you. How are you feeling?"

"Ok I guess. Just still kinda shaken up."

"I figured you would be."

I looked at the boys and then it really hit me. I WAS ON ONE DIRECTIONS TOUR BUS WITH THE ONE DIRECTION BOYZ!! AHHHH!!!

Don't go all fangirl on them!

"So what were you doing in the middle of the road this late at night anyway?" This time it was Niall that spoke.

"I.....um.....I just..."

"It's ok you dont have to tell us."

I smiled and curled into the couch.