NANDOS SONG

HEY GUYS SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG! HERES THE NEXT CHAPTER!

LACEYS POV

"It's time to wake up in the morning."

"In the morning"

"We've got macdonalds breakfast for you."

"Or anyother brand."

"We drove to miles to get so you better get up and eat it."

"SO YOU GOTTA WAAAKE UP! IT'S TO GET UP!"

Wtf!? I opened my eyes and shot up!

"What the hell?!"

The boys burst out laughing and Niall fell over and got squished by his guitar. Ha I love karma!

Liam came out and smacked Louis and Harry upside the head and helped Niall up.

"Why?"

Liam gave all the boys a stern look.

Louis was the one to answer.

"I wanted to poke her with a carrot! But the lads said we should sing the wake up song so.....thats what we did!" He stated proudly.

Liam sighed.

"Sorry bout them."

"It's ok I should probably get up and get ready anyway."

"Ok um... Bathrooms over there and their should be some of Dannie's clothes in the closet over there you can borrow some if you want she won't mind."

"Thanks Liam!"

I got up and started to get ready.

Dannie's style was the total opposite of mine she was into all the cute outfits where as I went for a more emo look an liked to go unnoticed. I eventually settled on a purple spagettie strap, a black off the shoulder crop top, white jean short shorts and my purple hightops.

I grabbed my bag and went into the back into the bathroom.

I put on some thick black eye liner and mascara. I didn't wear alot of make up but I always liked the way the black mascara and eyelined made my eyes pop. I grabbed my white skull and crossbone earrings, my silver lipring, and about 10 bracelettes, 5 on each wrist. I straightened my hair and put it into 2 loose ponytails that fell over my shoulders. With one last look in the mirror I was done.

I flopped in the couch and pulled out my phone.

25 missed calls and 150 text messages all from Asher! Shit!

I quickly punched in his nuber and waited for him to pick up.

"Lacey?! What the fuck!? Where are you?! I thought you were dead!!"

"Asher! Calm down! I'm ok!"

"Good! Now where are you I'm coming to get you and then we're both getting out of here."

I sighed.

"Asher...I cant."

"Why not?"

"How much time you got?"

"For you? Forever."

I smiled he was so sweet!

I told him everything and about 2 hours later I was sitting waiting for a response.

"Asher?"

"Ya I'm here just.....I don't know Lace!"

He sighed at te same time I did.