UP ALL NIGHT

HEY CHOCO CHIPZ!!! OK SO IF YOU HATE ME THEN I UNDERSTAND *cue puppy dog face* PLEASE DONT THROW PITCHFOKRS AT MY FACE AND STAB ME WITH UNSHARPENED PENCILS IM REALLY SORRY GUYS BUT ALOT HAS BEEN GOING DOWN MY BESTEST FRIEND WAS BEING ABUSED AT HOME AND STAYED WITH ME FOR A BIT AND I HAVE ALSO BEEN GOIN THROUGH ALOT OF SHIT SO YA I HAVE HAD NO TIME, ENERGY, OR MOTOVATION TO WRITE BUT IM BACK NOW AND I MISSED U GUYS ALOT!!!

ASHERS POV

I crumpeled up the paper and threw it. I watched it fly across the room and hit Lacey in the head. Bullseye!!

She snapped awake and glared at me. I smiled and mouthed 'love you!' She stuck her toung out at me and read the note. She scribbled something down and threw it back at me. Lacey huffed as I caught the paper wrecking her plan to hit me with it. I flashed her a cheesey smile and looked at the note.

'Hey bbg! Me u 2nite abandoned factory?

Love A-Bear'

'Ya wouldn't miss it! Pik me up at 4?

Hugz L'

I looked at Lacey and nodded. It's all set.

LACEYS POV

Ugh! I hate history!!!!!

Calm down just 5 more mins and the your free!

"Homework tonight! Read chapter 1-9 and anwser all the questions from the begining of chapter 1 to the end of chapter 9. This is due tomorrow!"

What!? He expects us to read 9 chapters!?! Thats over 1000 pages literally! Every chapter is exactly 150 pages long as mr.baker so kindly pointed out when people complained about them being 100 pages long!

Brrrrriiiiinnnnnggggg!

Yes!! Finally!

I jumped up and ran out of the room with Asher hot on my heels.

"Finally! Omg I am never gonna get that homework done!" Asher whined.

"Neither am I cuz I'm not doin it! So what we doing tonight at the factory?"

"I dont know, graffiti? Secret fight? What ever you wanna do I guess."

"Well we held a fight last week and almost got busted when I broke that kids arm so how bout we stick with graffiti?"

"Sounds good to me! You got any paint?"

"Ya I got all the metalics but thats it."

"Ok you bring those and I'll bring the rest."

"Cool."

I grabbed Ashers bag and jumped on his back.

"Oi! What chu doin ya crazy turkey?" He laughed.

"I dont wanna waaalllk!" I whined.

Asher laughed and started walking to my house. I just hope Marks not there.

I never told Asher but everytime Mark sees us together he beats me. I usually just tell Asher that Mark was drunk or that I forgot to do something so he was mad and so far he believed me.

I silently cursed when I saw Marks truck in the drive way. I cuddled into Ashers back feeling safe in his grasp. I saw the curtains move and knew Mark saw us. I sighed and hopped off Ashers back.

I gave Asher a hug.

"I'll meet you at the corner at 4 ok?"

"Ya Ash see ya!"

Asher left after one last quick hug and I went inside and saw Mark standing there with his arms crossed over his chest. Please dont be mad!

"WHO WAS THAT!? YOU WHORING AROUND OR SOMETHIN!?! YOU ARE AREN'T YOU?! YOU LITTLE SLUT!?!" Oh ya he's mad.