Nightmares

AND WE ARE OFFICIALLY OFF HOLD!!! YAY!!! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG GUYS! HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!

2 MONTHS LATER

LACEYS POV

I woke up screaming for the millionth time since Mark was arrested. Ty came barreling into the room and wrapped his arms around me doing his best to calm me down. Soon Asher sat next to me rubbing my back. I finally calmed down and when I looked up I saw Zayn standing in the doorway with a sad look on his face and tears in his eyes. Liam came up behind him and rested a hand on his shoulder before they both walked away.

I hadn't spoken to Zayn In a month and I knew it was killing him but I couldn't help it!

FLASHBACK

I shot up in bed shaking like a cell phone on vibrate. Zayn woke up and quickly wrapped me up in his arms.

That dream was too real!

DREAM

I was all alone in a never ending blackness.

Then I heard laughing from behind me and suddenly I was slammed to the ground. I looked up and screamed when I saw Marks face inches from mine. I started to panic and was trying my hardest to get away from him.

Suddenly Zayn appeared.

"Zayn! Help!" I screamed despreatly.

Zayn just laughed.

A sudden pain ripped through my side as Zayns foot collided with my ribs.

Next thing I knew Mark was raping me while Zayn beat me and they after a while they traded positions so that Zayn was raping me and Mark was beating me.

I eventually couldn't take the pain anymore and blacked out.

END OF DREAM

I freaked out and shoved Zayn away screaming bloody murder. Tyler ran in and I cuddled as close to him as I possible could. Zayn just sat there stunned. Hurt flashed through his amber eyes as he looked at me confused as to what just happened.

After that I locked my self in Ty's bunk for 2 weeks until Liam finally convinced me to come out.

END OF FLASHBACK

I dont know why that dream affected me so badly! I just want Zayn to hold me and tell me he still loves me but everytime I try to talk to him images from the nightmare flash through my head and I just walk away not bothering to hide the tears that slowly ran down my face.

Later that day I had a therapy session. The sessions were helping a little but not much. The therapist kept asking the same questions over and over again and she was forcing me to relive moments I just wanted to forget.

1 MONTH LATER

It had been exactly 2 months since I last spoke to Zayn and today I was finally going to suck it up and talk to him. I had Tyler and Asher with me and Liam was in the next room over just in case I needed him aswell.

I spotted Zayn sitting on the couch. He looked like shit to be completly honest.

His hair was sticking up in a million directions which is unsusal for Zayn seeing as his hair is his baby. He was still in the same PJ's he had been wearing for the past 3 weeks, he had dark circles under his now dull and vacent amber eyes, he looked like he had lost weight and he there were at least 5 empty cigarette packs on the floor along with a few beer bottles. My heart sank as I looked at the heart broken boy infron of me.

Thats when I finally realized that Zayn would never in a million years hurt me! It was a nightmare that was never ever going to come true! The nightmare had seemes so real that I had siked myself out and made myself think Zayn would hurt me.

My heart broke right there and I burst into tears before running full speed and slamming into Zayn throwing my arms aroun him and clinging onto him like he would dissappear if I let go.

He was shocked for a minute but soon he wrapped his strong arms around me crushing me to his chest and burrying his face in my hair.

I was crying my eyes out and I could feel water dripping on my neck and I knew Zayn was crying as well.

"I'm so sorry!" I sobbed into his shoulder.

"Shhhh. It's ok." He whispered.

"No it's not! I should have know you would never hurt me! You've done nothing but protect me since the day we met! You got shot because of me and never stopped loving me! I'm so fucking stupid! I'm so sorry Zayn!" I cried choking back a sob.

Zayn pulled back still keeping his arms around my waist and rested his forhead against mine.

"Listen to me. You have nothing to be sorry about. You were scared and had every right to be. After everything thats happened to you...I'd be scared to if that was me. You're right I would never hurt you and I'll always be there to protect you no matter what. As for being shot well now I've got a badass scar that I'm proud to show off because I got it protecting the most important person in the world. I love you so much Lace I would do anything for you never forget that."

He pulled me back into a bone crushing hug and I burried my face in his shoulder while he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Thank you so much Zayn! For everything! I love you so fucking much."

"I love you to hun."

We stayed like that for a few minutes before Zayn pulled away again and grabbed my hands lacing his fingers between mine.

"You're still my girl right?" He asked quietly.

I smiled an nodded.

"Of course I am Zayn! You're the only one I wanna be with."

Zayn smiled and let out a sigh of relief. I saw his eyes flick down to my lips before locking on mine again.

I rolled my eyes and pressed my lips to his.

He smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me as close as possible.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his messy hair.

He was the one to break the kiss giving us both a chance to get some much needed air.

"I love you baby." He smiled.

"I love you to."

I kissed his nose and cuddled into his side.

And thats how we stayed for the rest of the day.