WRONG DIRECTION

HEY GUYS IM AT ABATON COMP ALL WEEKEND SO I WILL HAVE LOTS OF TIME TO UPLOAD!!! YAY!!!

LACEYS POV

"Sit still!"

"Sorry!"

"Hey Lace? Where are your shoes?"

"Uh?"

"Forget it! LIAM! Im stealing some of Dani's shoes! And clothes to!!"

"Uh no you not!"

"It's for Lacey you twat!"

"Oh ok!"

I shook my head I was getting ready for mydate and Louis and Harry insisted on helping me get ready. Lou was currently ripping my hair out!

"Hold still Lacey!"

"Im trying!"

"Here eat a carrot!"

"Where did that even come from?"

"Uh...just eat it."

"Eww gross!"

I laughed and Lou finally finished my hair.

I reached for Zayns mirror. Yes Zayn lets me use his mirror! My hand was slapped away and Lou grabbed the mirror.

I smirked and yelled.

"ZAYN! LOUIS TOOK YOUR MIRROR!"

Lou shot me a look and I just shrugged.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON PUT MY MIRROR DOWN OR THE CARROTS GET IT!"

"NOOO!"

Louis ran out of the room after throwing the mirror at me and I got up to go find Harry.

I could hear the boys in the living area of the bus.

"Would you to knock it off!?"

"He took my mirror!"

"He threatened my babies!"

"What?"

"He means Carrots! I tried to look at my hair Lou took the mirror I told Zayn he threatened the carrots and now well I think you can see what all that lead to." I said as I plopped down on the couch.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Sitting?"

"ZAYN IS GOING TO SEE YOUR HAIR AND I WORKED HARD ON THAT SO ITS GOING TO STAY A SURPRISE!"

"Lou! Can you not see the hood!?"

"Oooh..."

I just shook my head and went to go see Harry.

"Hey Haz!"

"Hi. This one or this one?"

He held up 2 dresses. The first one was pink and pretty girly it had silver sparkles and a black bust belt. The second one was black and purple. It was strapless and had a silver bust belt. Above the belt was black with black sparkles and below the belt was purple with purple sparkles. I pointed to the second one. There was no way I was wearing pink!

"Shoulda known."

"Sorry but incase you didnt notice Im kinda darker than Dani so ya Pink is a N.O.!"

"Ya ya! Just go put this on."

"Kk."

I put it on and immedatly fell in love with it! It fit perfectly and fell mid thigh.

"You done in there?"

"Ya you can come in if you want Haz."

He opened the door and I tackled him into a bearhug.

Back For You {read authors note}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara