WHY ME? WHY NOW?

HEY GUYZ HERES CHAPTER TWO AND IF YOU ARE READING SADSCT BE SURE TO GO AND CHECK OUT THE COVER CONTEST!

THANX

LACEYS POV

I woke up to Tyler shaking me awake. I groaned for some reason I just didnt want to get up an go to school I just wanted to stay home and be with mom an dad.

"Wake up!"

"Ugh Ty really? You have to yell at me first thing in the morning?"

I threw my pillow at his fat head as he left my room laughing.

After we were both ready we webt out into the cold snowy world and got in the car so mom and dad could drive us to school.

I gave mom and dad a kiss on the cheek said I love you to both of them and then got out of the car and walked to the school yard with Tyler. I turned to wave at my parents. I turned just in time to see a huge transport truck hit a patch of ice! The trailer of the truck swerved off to the side of the road and smashes into the front of my parents car! I heard the awful sound of metal being contorted into an odd shape. I continued to watch as the truck stopped and the trailor tipped and fell over landing on top of my parents who were still trapped in their car.

The sound of glass smashing and matal bending rang out through the street as I screamed for my parents and buries ma face in Tylers chest as he held me close while I cried and called out for my parents. I tried to run to them I had to get them out but Tyler held me back.

"MOMMY! DADDY! NOOOOOO! TYLER LET GO! I HAVE TO GET THEM OUT! I HAVE TO SAVE THEM! PLEASE TYLER I HAVE TO HELP MOMMY AND DADDY!!!!!"

"NO LACEY! IM NOT LETTING YOU GET HURT TO! JUST STAY HERE WITH ME AND WAIT FOR THE AMBULANCE AND POLICE!"

I crumpled in Tylers arms and cried as he picked me up and carried me to the office he told Miss.Monticore the school secratary to call 911 and she said she already did and they were on their way. No sooner had she said that did we hear the sirens out in front of the school. Tyler carried me outside as I clung to him for dear life. I was sure his neck would be bruised from me holding on so tight but he didnt seem to care.

An officer walked over with Miss.Monticore leading the way over to us. He stopped in front of us.

"Are you Tyler?"

Tyler just nodded

"And those are your parents?"

He nodded again

"Well I have some bad news but I have to tell you now. Your parents didnt survive the crash. They were killed on impact so they did bot suffer. Im sorry son. You and your sister are going to have to come down to the station with me and anwser a few questions, then we will figure out what we are going to do with you two. Ok?"

For the third time in less than five minutes Tyler silently nodded still holding me tightly in his arms as I cried even more over the loss of my parents. It was Daddys birthday tomorrow and I had got him a bunch of his favourite candy, a new jacket and i made him a special card but now I would never be able to give it to him. All I wanted to know was Why me? Why now?

WELL WHADDA YA THINK? HMMMMM? LET ME KNOW!

LUV U LOTZ

-LACEY