Saved

ORIANA POV
I opened my eyes slowly, I was feeling so exhausted and really tired . I saw nothing, everything was dark . I tried to stand up from the freezing floor but my hands and my legs were tied with some kind of rope .

I am literally kidnapped, what the hell ?
Why me ??

I heard footsteps coming, the door was opened. A big muscular frame was standing on the door , he turned on the light, that blinded me .
When I corrected my vision, I saw a sexy guy , coming towards me . He was so intimidating.

" пол прогадал"( morning beautiful)
He said with this husky sexy voice

I had an idea, I will play as if I didn't understand him

"Where am I" I was really scared because I saw this fucking gun on his waistband

He learned down to me and kissed me on the cheek, he lift me up bridal style and took me out of the room , we passed by a long hallway. He stopped to a door and opened it , this was kind of operation room .

Wait what the heck, operating room, why
FUCK FUCK FUCK

He put me down on the operating bed . He leaned to me .
" про тебя и у нас есть возможность то лучше( you know what , I would love to play with you, before we take your organs and sell them ) that's sad I know" when he whispered that on my ear , I was shaking, i was doing my best to seem not understanding but that was so scary , I am going to dye . I am so young for it .

He put his hand behind my neck and he crashed his lips into mine . It wasn't good at all , I was disgusted. I tried to pull away but he was just so strong for me.
When he stopped, he slide hi hand under my crop top .

Fuck , I don't wanna be raped before my death.

I felt tears running down my cheeks.  He put his hand on my boob and he squeezed it, it was the definition of disgusting. I can't help but I moan ,then he opened my shorts , i wanted to be killed now , RIGHT NOW.

He touched my panties than he slide his hand under it . I closed my eyes , it was so much for me that I blacked out.

Alex POV

Everything was settled, I woke up at 5 am and called everyone to the living area. Everyone was prepared. I checked everything and we went to our SUVS . I was speeding , to the place.

We put the cars far away from the warehouse . We walked to the the door there was too men's there, we easily killed them with the gun that made no sound.

I felt my best friend Shawn so concerned about oria, I was a little bit confused.
We entered the house after we probably killed twenty mans . We searched everything except of the secound floor , we were still searching until I heard a screaming, it was ORIANA.

I wil kill the one who layered a finger on her , I rushed to where the screaming came . I twisted the knob , but it was locked . I took my gun and pulled the trigger on the locker .

The door was opened, I saw ORIA laying down on an operating bed , blood was on her leg .
Dimitri was standing there with a so called surgeon.

Dimitri quickly took his gun and put it on oria's head . I was full of anger , I am going to kil him in the worst way possible.

" hi brother"he said while a smirk was across his face.
" let her go and talk to me"
" just to say , she is a good little wh*re  , I liked it" when he said that, I felt something strange running on my veins.

We heard a bullet , I returned to see Shawn, he just killed the fucker  , wait what , he just killed him like that with no torture. The doctor was shaking , I just killed him too . I rushed to oriana , she was crying and her leg was bleeding.

" it's okay , it's okay"
I whispered in her ear, I carried her bridal style and we left this fucking house . I sat on the backseat with her while Elijah was driving.

She was on my lap unconscious. I was worried about her , I wasn't the only one. Elijah too , she is his sister , yes that's normal but Shawn was so concerned about her as if she was his girl .

I DIDN'T LIKE THAT

We headed to the mansion , after some several hours , our family doctor came , he did his work with me looking at him ,  because I don't trust anyone.

Three freaking days passed and ORIANA didn't wake up yet . I was so worried for her , how is she feeling?? Why isn't she waking up ??
But the doctor tell us the same thing
She will wake up soon

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

I know a lot of you didn't like the kidnapping, I don't like it too , that's why I end it really quick

REMINDER :no one has the right to tell me something about my book ! IT IS MINE !

Go write yours , if you hate mine
And for my supporters , I wanna say I love you

❤️❤️❤️
@softgirlhere