Lost

AlEX POV
We finished  torturing three guys to give us the informations but they didn't so i will starve them another day and kill them .

We walked to the common area and there was my sisters scrolling down INSTAGRAM

" hey girls , is oria in the toilet" elijah asked
" mhm no she went searching for you about 40 minutes now"
" isn't she with you" she asked
" no she didn't came , let's go , this building is huge . She would be lost"luka suggested

I was really worried for my kitten what something happened to her ? Or those bastards did something to her ??

I was so furious, i walked through the hallway and at the same time , i checked each room

Elijah POV

I had a bad feeling about where my little sister was , i searched everywhere i was the one searching the first floor  so i checked every inches of the floor.

Luka pov
I stayed with the girls checking the second floor , we didn't find her so we went to the cameras room to see if she was somewhere there .

Shawn POV

I was so scared if something happened to her , i walked through the gun rooms and opened a wooden door , it was a really dark hallway, i was surprised to see oriana sitting down on the floor wrapping her little arms around her knees.
She was sleeping

She was so beautiful, i was drowning on her beauty.
I wake her the most gentle way and she quickly opened her gorgeous eyes .

" you were lost and i was searching for you"
" i was so scared here" she said as she wrapped her arms around me .

( actually i will do this paragraph in third person to make more sense)
Third person POV

He was piercing her soul with his look.
Shawn helped her to stand up , but she was just hugging him tightly.

She looked at his sparkling eyes , and she was amazed by his look .

She smiled widely
" why are you looking at me like that" she said

He didn't say anything but he crashed his lips in her's , his lips were so soft and her cherry lipstick made the kiss better , she kissed him back , their tongues were dancing in a rhythm . That was so good .

They parted and she was red , like a tomato
" i i.... i am sorry , let's go" he said trying to look anywhere else than her face .

He took her arm and they went back to the common area they called everyone and they were relieved, that he found her .

" are you okay angel" alex said while placing his arms around her waist.

" why is there a man's cologne on you"
" it's just ... em.. i hugged shawn for helping me probably it's his cologne"
He looked at shawn frowning
" that's okay , let's go home"

Oriana POV
We were back now , i was sitting in the garden alone but not so long since aisha came with a plate .

" here" she handed me the plate of pasta and she sat next to me.
" i know what happened, you don't have to keep it a secret from me"
I was wide eyes , does she kno...
IMPOSSIBLE
HOW

" what do you mean"
" the kiss" she whispered in my ear
"How do you..." she didn't let me continue my sentence as she answered
" i was with your brother and azra at the cameras room and when we didn't see you , they left and i was the only one waiting for you to come in my vision, but as you was sitting down in the dark , i didn't saw you but after that you know"

I ate my pasta and kept looking at the sunset , it was magical .
I wasn't that concentrated since i was thinking on that kiss .

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

A little a bit spicy but not that much .

Love you 💜💜💜