Shawn

Oriana POV
I woke up today at 6 am , i worked out for 1 hole hour to improve my fighting skills after i meditated for 5 minutes.

I was trying to take off this kiss from my mind , i was so overthinking about it.

Was it just a coincidence or does he love me ?? It would be so sad if i broke his heart apart

I took a 10 minutes shower and i went to the garden , i didn't want to talk to anyone. I sat on the grass and closed my eyes . The fresh air touches my soft skin .

IT WAS SO REFRESHING

I felt a hand on my shoulder so i turned around to see alex , i started being nervous.
What if something happened

" what's wrong angel"
" noth- "

" alex we need to talk" i looked behind and saw shawn . WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING

" it's not time , i am with my girl , don't you see us"
" i did something yesterday" he said with no emotion in his face
" what is it , i swear if you don't ta-"
" i kissed oriana yesterday" as he said that i stood up , what is going to happen

No one talked for 3 minutes straight.

Alex was so furious, he was ready to punch him but i walked in front of him and took his arm

" it wasn't on purpose, please it was just a mistake . Please forgive us"
" you didn't do anything why ate you asking for forgiveness" Shawn was right but what can i do .

" THE OFFICE NOW" he ordered Shawn and i wasn't capable to do anything .

ALEX POV
I was more than furious , how could he do that to me really kissing my girl .

" EXPLAIN BEFORE YOU DIE"
" i didn't control myself and i kissed her" he stopped and said that he was sorry

We talked for some time and the thing that I understand is that he wasn't able to stop himself .
I don't really know what to do

HE Was my freaking best friend .how can he do that to me

For the first and last time i will forgive him but he is not my friend anymore.
BECAUSE FRIENDS DON'T ACT LIKE HIM

" pack your bags you are going to live in the mansion of LA , you will live there , work there and everything. GO I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU HERE AGAIN"

_________________________________________
It was 23pm ( bc the author is lazy)

I worked today in my mansion's office bc i haven't the mood today after what happened today .

I didn't see my kitten so i went down to see if she was somewhere down .

No one was here , probably she is in our room.
I walked upstairs and knocked on the door in respect and i entered.

I was right she was reading something while drinking iced coffee.

I took the book from her small hands as she put her coffee on the table .

" what did you do to shawn"

I smirked and helped her stand up , i put my arms on each side of her waist , and i pulled her the closest possible to me .

" i have to punish you now , for what you did" she turned red as a tomato knowing what i meant .

I kissed her so hard that i heard a little moan escape her little mouth.

"Wanna play it like that , okay" i said and kissed all her neck .

" ahh - st-op" she tried to say but her moans didn't help .

I took her to the bed , where she laid on her back .

My hands went down her little floral dress .

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

( this is the dress she was wearing 😉)

I am not sure that i will write sexual content in the next chapter , you will need to wait bc i am sure i write it million times before publishing it.

Hope you like these chapters so far

Love you all guys ✨❤️❤️✨