Jasmine

Welcome 💗💗
Alex POV
I knew that the break up would break her heart but it was for her safety , everyone should think that i was having a good time and that's it .

The gala takes place every year, it's a mafia culture. We go there and people vote for one of the leaders or something like that, and to show that he has no mercy and no weaknesses.
He needs to kill his wife or girlfriend.

That's not fair , i know and that's why i chose to break up with her , i can't kill her and i know that . I love her so so much but i can't tell her about it , for some reasons of safety.

No one will know that i broke up with her in purpose to save her expect of Luka.

I stopped overthinking when i heard a knock on my door , i looked at the clock in the nightstand. It's 6 am , who is it ?

I shouted a 'come in' and saw my sisters .

" WHY" aisha shouted
" what the hell , even if i am ur brother, don't forget i am the don"
" why did you break up with her"

FUCK

" ohh it was a game , i never loved her , i had a good time and now i am done with it"

" what the fuck are you talking about"
They said in unison

I walked to them and pushed them out of my room
" get out" i shouted in order

I showered and drove to my company before tonight the freaking gala , i will need a girl .
I know i need to kill her but i don't give shit . that's my life . Killing people .

ORIANA POV
I woke up until 12 am , i didn't bother myself to shower or change my clothes.

I kept watching "ginny and Georgia" i laughed sometimes because of hunter , he is weird especially the dance he did for ginny it was awkward, i prefer Marcus .

When i finished i realized that i ate a big pizza and the whole ice cream.
I stood up to use the bathroom while walking i saw myself in the huge mirror, my eyes were puffy and red , some mascara i had from yesterday was sticky in my cheek .
I laughed at myself, why the fuck would i be sad because of him .
I showered with some cold fresh water, and i put on comfy clothes , i am not going out anyways .

It was 9 pm , i walked down , everyone was getting ready for the gala , mens were sexy and professional at the same time with those black suits and there was some womans i recognized from the mafia , they were all wearing short dresses literally showing their butts .

I took a small bottle of cold water and a small bar of chocolate, today isn't healthy at all .

Everyone was looking at me, i was wearing my black pj shorts and a big sweater. They are probably wondering why i am ...

Everyone turned their gaze to the top of the stairs, i walked out of the kitchen and saw Alex and a GIRL.

He has his arm around her waist . She was wearing a dress similar to vicoria screte's lingerie , and he was wearing an armani sexy expensive suit .

She was pretty probably more than i was at the moment.

( the girl with Alex) 👆( imagine her with more makeup than that )

They were in front of me now .
" this is jasmine my date and this is oriana, she works in the mafia"
He presented us to each other but even if i hacked few times he doesn't need to present me as a fucking worker

" did i ask"
I was pissed off
She gave me her hand to shake it but i just left it in the air
" have a nice night jaz"
I said as i rolled my eyes and walked up to my room .

I need to move on

🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗

Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Love you 💖💖