Awake

ORIANA POV
I opened my eyes slowly, I felt so tired and my body hurts . I was in a familiar room, yes it was Alex's room , I got up and felt my head hurting.
There was a clock near me in the nightstand, it Shows 3:57am . It was really early . I walked to the bathroom, I did my business and looked at the mirror.

I have to take a bath , I am gross .

After showering , I headed to the closet , I wasn't really remembering what happens before me sleeping for unknown period.

I wore a black top and white joggers .

I was walking out of the closet until I remember what happened I got kidnapped by this Dimitri "oh my gosh what did he do to me"I said while looking at  myself I was petrified I just remember that That I got saved by Alex

"oh my gosh what did he do to me"I said while looking at myself I was petrified I just remember that That I got saved by Alex.

I didn't know what to do at this time it was really really really late or I can say really early what do I have to do now ??

I felt my throat really thirsty so I went downstairs trying to make no Noise I headed to the kitchen , I filled a cup with water .
It was refreshing.

I didn't feel sleeping again so I just went to the living room ,I sat down on the couch and I turned TV on I lowered the volume of the tv .
I picked gossip girls on Netflix.

About one hour I felt hungry I made my way to the kitchen again and I just search for some snacks it wasn't good for me because I didn't eat for such an unknown period but that's okay I picked Doritos and went to the living room again.

My attention wasn't on the TV anymore I was thinking of escaping it wasn't logical because they helped me but again it's their fault that I was that I got kidnapped. should I go or should I stay?????????

If I want to go this is the time I don't have millions of opportunities??

Yes but you will have to leave Alex this sexy hot man ??

What the heck I will have to think like this .
I think I have to go now.

I turned the TV off and I stood up I walked really slowly to be sure that no one will be awake.

I slightly turned the doorknob to the left but it was locked .

Ha ha ha what did you think ORIANA they will leave the door open ha ha ha

I searched for the keys .
after some minutes I found it, I went to the door again and I put the keys on and try to open it.

I jumped because of the alarm alert, I was shaking . What should I say when they are down here . I rushed to the kitchen and I opened the window, I heard Footsteps coming down stairs . I wasn't able to move .