New member

ORIANA POV
I opened my eyes to a white ceiling, i felt strong and warm arms around me , i pulled away because it's bla-

What the heck
I am with Alex in the same freaking room

I got up and i looked at my body , i was wearing a black shirt  , it was his .

Fortunately, he was still asleep .
I opened the door slowly and i walked through the hallway.
I went downstairs to the back yard, i am sure they didn't know i hacked the system of the alarm .

FUCK
FUCK
FUCK

Everyone was there swimming in the pool and playing . When i say everyone that means ,
Luka , elijah , Aisha , arza , max and Shawn .

Shawn wasn't swimming, he was just laying on a beach chair , under the hot sun.
The others were swimming and playing .

Everything went quiet , they all looked at me .
I was  nervous, what the heck should I di or say .

Elijah came running to me and  he wrapped in a warm hug , i felt home . I hugged him back and then everyone was hugging me .

" i can't breathe" they pulled away
" munchkin why did you escape, i was so worried about you" he said while checking my body if i was okay .

" come swim with us" arza said , oh gosh why did she has this idea
" umm i don't know how to swim" i felt nervous, would they laugh at me .
" that's okay , you know. We can help you"
Aisha said

I was about to answer but i heard someone shouting angrily, omg it was Alex
" where did she go"
"Stop shouting she is here" Aisha answered her brother Alex.

He came to me and then , he lifted my chin up to look at his eyes .
" tell me why did you runaway"
I wasn't breathing correctly, i wasn't feeling to answer that question.

" is black okay" yes it wasn't time fir that but i was worried for him
" do you love him tell me , but you know what .
YOU ARE ONLY MINE." I wasn't even able to say something as  he crashed his lips onto mine. I put my hands on his chest to pull away but he didn't let me , he entered his tongue in my mouth and he rolled it all over mine .
It was the best kiss , i ever had in my life .

I pulled away , i was so shy , that everyone was looking at us . They started to laugh except of Shawn . That's normal, he doesn't smile at all .

" i am not yours"
" YOU ARE MINE , don't tease me baby"

I wasn't able to think at all , i just walked away and i jumped in the pool .
Yes i know i am CRAZY .

Everyone jumped, i felt again those arms around my waist. Ugh
" baby girl never ever leave me , when i am talking to you" i didn't respond, i just put my hands around his neck to prevent myself from drowning.

After some minutes i walked upstairs to shower.
I showered and i wore black shorts and a white crop top with my Jordans .

I fucking failed in escaping, what the heck should i do ??
I can't escape again
Should i work with them
***************************************

We sat on the dining table eating our breakfast .
There was a comfortable silence , but alex broke it
" YOU have to join the mafia" he said while looking at me in the eyes , i was nervous .

" yes i will" i said with my badass bitch look

" you will start the training in 20 minutes be ready" i wanted to protest but it wasn't important, he already left the dining area.

___________⚜️___________

I was in his room , i changed again in some proper clothes for this shitty training.

I wasn't sure what was my training about, should i use guns , snipers , or i will just use computers or should i be a slut , no no this isn't happening, probably i have to fight with someone

_____________⚜️______________

I was with Alex in his black lambo , and the others in their SUV'S , we walked to that same building , where i hacked for them the last time, they scanned their hands on those green hand-scanners . We arrived to a black hallway, i stayed at the entrance , i will not enter this .

" c'mon we don't have time , we have a meeting to reach" Alex said impatiently
" no , turn on the lights"

They laughed at my words
" are you scared"
" mm no i a-am not just turn it on"
" sorry miss 'scared' but there was a problem and they didn't fix it yet" Luka said

I nodded and i walked closer to them , i was between Shawn and Alex , the others were behind us
( others are : the twins , max , Elijah and Luka)

Finally we arrived to a black wooden door, alex opened it and we were on a big meeting room .

The chairs were white leader , and the long table was black . Alex sat on the head of the table, there was a lot of place there , it was intimidating me but i wasn't going to show it.

Everyone looks were on me , as if i was ...

" this is ORIANA , a new mafia member"
I felt shivers down my spin with those words , i don't want to be a mafia member.

Some mens were looking at me with those disgusting smirks , it was disgusting.

" the Spanish mafia will come  after 3 days to help us get rid of the Mexican mafia , got it"
Everyone said in unison "yes, sir"

This meeting was just about this alliance with the Spanish .

When we finished , i went with everyone to a gym , where a big ring was in the center.

OH NO

Hope you liked this chapter Love you allRamadan Kareem 🌙 for all my muslim readers

Love you all
Ramadan Kareem 🌙 for all my muslim readers .
Love you all