-One-

I walked over to the couch standing next to Tom with a huge smile on my face.

"Hey babe, guess what?" I giggled slightly.

"What?" He sounded annoyed that I had interrupted him from whatever he was watching.

"Umm..." I was debating weather this was a good time to tell him.

"Spit it out then!" He raised his voice.

"I..I just got a call from my assistant and I'm going to be shooting a new movie soon"

He glared at me with pure anger in his eyes. He quickly stood up and walked towards me backing me against a wall.

"You aren't going!" He shouted in my face.

"Why not babe please?" I begged him. He never liked me doing movies especially without him.

"NO"

"Fine I'll leave then"

"NO YOU WONT YOU BITCH!" I felt a sudden stinging sensation across my check. He had slapped me.

He then kicked me in the stomach repeatedly and pulled me off the wall pushing me into the glass table.

I fell to the floor with my knees up to my chest sobbing until I couldn't breathe.

I heard loud footsteps slowly walk away from me and a sudden door slam. He was gone. He had left me bleeding and broken.

*END OF FLASHBACK/DREAM*

I woke up to my phone ringing. Who was ringing me this early? I reached over and picked it up answering it.

"Hello?" I mumbled.

"Hi Margot, oh sorry did I wake you?" She giggled, it was my assistant Sophie.

"No, no it's fine"

"Umm...David wants to meet you to talk to you about your new role in the movie is today ok?"

"Umm yeah today is fine, What time?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Is 12:30 ok?"

I glanced over at my clock. It read 10:05.

"Yeah 12:30 is fine"

"Ok great I'll send you the address" She hung up.

I can't wait to start shooting the movie and meet everyone. I hope I make some good memories. I still can't believe I got offered this job considering I've never really done anything like this before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the shop seeing David sat towards the back of the shop on his phone.

I walked over and sat down opposite him.

"Hello Margot, sorry to arrange this so last minute but I would love to go over some of the things we have planned before we start shooting."

"Oh no it's fine I'm very interested in this role and I can't wait to start shooting"

A waitress came over holding a pen and paper in her hand.

"Can I get you guys anything to drink?" She asked.

"Umm just a coffee please"

David looked over to me signalling for me to answer.

"Just a water is fine thanks"

"Ok I'll have that out for you in a minute" she smiled walking away.

We talked for about 20 minutes about who I would be working with and the workout routine I would need to follow in order to get the body shape that David wanted for Harley.

Eventually we got our drinks and David started going over the cast.

"Ok so you will be working with Will Smith, Jai Courtney, Cara Delevingne, Joel Kinnaman, Viola Davis, Jay Hernandez and Karan Fukuhara"

He started pulling pictures out of all of them and showed me what they did for a living.

"Oh and we also managed to get Jared Leto to play the Joker, you'll be working with him a lot" He pulled out a photo and laid it infront of me.

•JARED LETO•

I looked down at the man on the page

I looked down at the man on the page. I couldn't speak. His ocean blue eyes, his perfect hair. He was amazingly handsome for his age. I had heard briefly about him before but had never really seen him.

"Jared is a method actor so he will be in character sometimes on set as he takes his work quite seriously"

I wasn't paying attention I was too busy getting lost in his eyes.

"Margot?"

I looked up suddenly to see David looking over at me lightly chuckling to himself.

"Oh ok that is fine" i pushed a piece of hair behind my ear trying not to look uncomfortable.

"Yes I will admit Jared is quite a good looking guy" He started putting away his folder and photos.

"Yes he is" I chuckled slightly

I was trying not to sound uncomfortable and awkward while David placed his folder into his bag.

"Ok that's all we have to discuss right now, here are your plane tickets, your flight is at 8am tomorrow morning"

"Ok bye David" I stood up and shook his hand walking away. But I couldn't stop thinking about the man I would be working with. Jared Leto.

Hi guys I hoped you liked the first chapter. Idk if it's good or not but I will be trying to upload daily or at least once a week. I may write smut once or twice but that isn't the main subject so I'm not sure yet. (If you do want to read some Jared Leto or Jared's Joker smut I recommend Jared Leto/Joker smut by Angelstackhouse9). That's all for now hope you enjoyed.