- Fifteen -

I lightly fluttered my eyelids open slightly as I heard a noise coming from outside. I started to get up when a strong arm pulled me back down.

"Relax it's Cara and the others, they've been doing it for the past half an hour" he mumbled in his morning voice.

"What are they doing?" I asked lightly laughing.

"God knows. From what I've heard, something about a panda" he chucked when he realised what he'd just said as I laid down on his chest.

We laid there in silence as he played with my hair when we heard Cara screaming outside again.

"Margot!" She shouted, lightly banging on the door.

"What?" I groaned.

"Decent?"

"Im gonna regret this" I mumbled at Jared "Sure Cara!"

She suddenly opened the door and before we knew it, we were both covered with silly string.
I just screamed and pulled up the blanket, hiding under it.

After a while she stopped and smirked, happy with herself as I emerged from the mountain of pillows and fluffy blankets.

"What the hell" I sulked, wrapping my face in a blanket.

"Guess what?...We're not filming today!" Cara screamed as she jumped up and down.

"Why?" I asked as I started to sit up, folding the blankets.

"I don't know, but David text saying that he wants us to stay on site today so that we can bond together"

"Ok sure, we'll be out soon" Jared said and Cara went back outside.

He got up and started getting dressed when he turned to me. "You getting up?" He asked, putting on a shirt.

"Umm....I don't have any clothes to wear" I murmured as I started looking around the trailer.

"Here" i turned around and he placed a blue hoodie over my head and pulled the strings, making my hood slightly close.

"Wow this is really comfy" I said as I adjusted the sleeves.

"It better be, I designed it" he joked as I chucked some shorts on and walked outside.

I twirled my hoodie strings as we walked over to the 'spot' and as Jared walked slightly ahead of me, I heard him chuckle.

"Babe"

"What? What's wro-" I paused my sentence as I looked at what was in front of me. Cara, Will, Jai and Karen were all drawing on the floor using coloured chalk like little children.

We strolled over to them and I laughed when I saw what Jai was drawing.

"Nice dude" Will commented.

"Come on M you do one!" Cara shouted as she chucked me the box of chalks. I took a pink one out and passed a green one to Jared before we started drawing.

I started drawing some cute little drawings of baby animals and love hearts, making a big one in the center with 'M+J' written in the center.

"Your too cute" Jared said, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and kissing my cheek.

"What did you do?" I asked, looking up at him and he grabbed my hand, bringing me over to where he had been drawing.