- Six -

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. After about two minutes I got annoyed of the sound and sat up to turn it off.

I eventually got out of bed and looked down at the mess beside me.

Cupcake icing smudged all across my face and some trace on my bed sheets. Well that's going to be fun to clean up.

Suddenly their was a knock at the door. I slowly walked over and answered it to see Cara stood there.

She looked me up and down and chuckled to herself covering her mouth.

"Well someone had fun last night" she sneered.

I looked at her with a stupid smile on my face.
"What is it? Or do I want to know?"

"It's cupcake icing" I said wiping some off my face.

"When did you get cupcakes?"

"Just a little gift from Mista J" I smirked looking down.

"Aww that's cute, well anyway do you want to hang out today"

"Sorry Cara I'm shooting today"

"Wait just you?" She questioned giving me a confused look.

"No me and Jared" the biggest smirk grew on here face.

"Well you two have fun, I guess I'll leave you to it" she giggled walking away.

I just gave her a smile before closing the door.

When I finally got dressed I made my way downstairs and over to my car when I heard a lot of noise coming towards me.

I spun round and saw Jared being followed by a lot of paparazzi. He glanced over at me before getting into a taxi.

————————————————————————

When I got to the set I headed for my trailer when David came up to me.

"Hey Margot, just so you know you'll only be doing the acid scene today considering how messy it is."

"Oh ok" I said and we both walked off.

I went to my trailer to get my makeup done although it ended up being a mini dance party.

"Wow Margot you look stunning" Claire said pushing my hair forward. She was normally Jared's makeup designer but mine was off sick. I didn't mind though she was actually really funny.

"Aww thank you" I said slightly blushing. I rarely got complements from anyone.

She walked over to the other side of the trailer and picked up a golden necklace putting it round my neck.

"Perfect" she whispered.

The trailer door opened and David peered round the door.

"We need you on set in 10 Margot. Are you ready?" He asked looking across at us both.

"As ready as she'll ever be" Claire smiled gleaming.

David smiled and closed the door behind him noticing the voice calling him in the distance.

About 5 minutes later I made my way out of my trailer waving Claire goodbye while adjusting my glasses. I'm gonna have to get used to this.
I do rock them though.

I made my way over to the acid pit, Jared no where to be seen.

I walked up to the edge of the pit and stared into the gloopy filled pool. I had no idea what it was just that it was non-toxic.