- Sixteen -

I was woken up my mumbling and opening my eyes I was met with another pair, inches from mine.

I screamed jolting up and pushing them out of the way. Looking around I noticed Jared quickly turning the corner looking concerned.

"Sorry, sorry I'm fine" I shouted at him as I fell back onto the mattress, my head in my hands.

I heard Cara's giggling in the background and I put on a smile so she didn't know she had effected me. I haven't told anyone about the nightmares or my past relationship except Jared.

"Sorry M, but your face" she continued giggling as she gave me a hug. "Oh, David wanted me to tell you that we're doing some re-shoots so it might be a long day" she said, walking back to her trailer.

"Ok" I mumbled, still trying to process how I woke up. Chucking the covers off of me, I got up and walked over to my trailer, running my hands through my hair.

I opened the door and flopped down on the makeup chair, texting Jared to bring me a cup of coffee if he wasn't too busy.

The stylist's started on my hair when Jared walked in, placing a cup of coffee on the desk.

"I took a sip of it on the way here, hope you don't mind" he chucked and I shot him a smile.

"Thank you babe, I'm gonna need this today" I took a sip of my coffee as Jared went back to work.

I drank my coffee and they all eventually finished with the makeup and hair and I chucked on my costume, walking towards the set.

Making my way towards David, he directed me on where I needed to be and what scenes we had to re-shoot.

We started filming the club scene again and David called cut whilst they sorted out the cameras.

I made my way over to J and took a seat on his lap, biting the air in front of his face, giggling.

He put his arm round my waist as I placed one on his back, caressing it.

"I have to say, I'm loving this dress on you baby"

"Aww thanks puds" I smiled generously.

David signalled that we got the scenes so I hoped off of his lap and made my way back to my trailer.

After a while we finished all of the scenes and David called cut, talking to one of his co-producers. All of the cast started walking back to our trailers when he spoke up again.

"Hey guys, sorry about this but we need you for 1 more hour to do a quick photoshoot. David called.

"No, no David I'm sorry but I'm exhausted" I moaned, rubbing my eyes.

"I get it Margot I do, what do I have to do to get you guys to do this photoshoot? It's quite important" He asked.

We all came together and huddled in a group, starting to decide what it would take.

"What should we do guys?" Karan asked.

"I say we ask for alcohol" Jai suggested.

"Yep" we all said, backing away.

"Margaritas, we want margaritas!" Will shouted.

David just smiled and sighed, glancing off the the side.

"God this group" I heard him chuckle under his breath. "Ok...I can arrange that"

We all cheered and followed the photographer's over to the photoshoot, waiting for instructions.

He insisted that we all sit and grabbed his clipboard from his assistant.

"Alright I know you're all tired so to make this easy, I'm just going to call you guys up when you are needed ok?" he said, looking over the tired group in front of him.

"Alright Margot you're first" he said and I stood up, following him over to the backdrop.

He gave me instructions on what posees he wanted me to do and I beamed as one of the camera crew walked in with a tray full of margaritas.

"Just one more pose ok?" He said, holding the camera back into position and snapping the photos.

I held my bat across my shoulders before he gave me the word that I could leave. Squealing with excitement, I quickly walked over to the sofa as Jared handed me a glass.

"Yay" I giggled and I clinked glasses with Jared as Jared took a sip of it. I decided to drink it all in one and I saw Jared watching from the corner of my eye in amazement.

"Wow babe slow down a bit" he chuckled, rubbing my back.

I placed my empty glass down and we watched everyone go up one by one, sulking as they all placed down their drinks and went over. I decided to lay my head down on Jared's lap when David walked in taking a seat across from us.

"You guys nearly done?" He asked, picking up a glass himself.

"Yeah Will is the last one" Jared said as he began twirling my hair.

"Well I wanted to come in here to thank you guys, obviously we have nearly finished filming and these last couple of days have been hard for us all, so I'm giving you guys a mini vacation"

"Yay" I mumbled as I slowly raised my hand and gave him a thumbs up, barely awake.

Jared's POV

Will finished his photoshoot and came back over to us, finishing his drink. I noticed that Margot had been quite for a while and glanced down to see her struggling to stay awake whilst holding my hand.

I just smiled and started talking with David about the production and the events that were coming up to help promote the movie.

"Yeah don't get me wrong I really wanted to go to the first one but I just had a lot to do in the studio and a lot of music stuff to work on"

"Yeah, it's fine I totally get it. You're a busy man and I respect that. Are you coming to the next one? I'm sure Harley Quinn here could do with Joker by her side" We both chuckled and I glanced down at her, smiling.

"Yeah" I whispered under my breath. "Definitely" Looking up at the clock on the wall I suddenly noticed how late it was.

"Alright, I think we're gonna call it a night, you ready bubs?" I asked caressing her cheek.

She gave me a groan as if to say yes and she gradually sat up, my arm around her waist.

We both stood up and she put on her coat as I picked up my phone. "Alright we're gonna call it a night. See you soon guys" I said and they all waved us goodbye as we started walking towards the car.

We both strolled across the parking lot and got in the car, Turing the ignition on. "Heating?"

"Mmm hmm" She mumbled, still attempting to stay awake.

I started driving, occasionally glancing over at the beautiful woman staring out of the window as if she was the happiest person in the world.

We stopped at a red light and as I placed my hand in hers, I saw her smile even more if that was even possible and she covered her smile with her hand.