- Eleven -

I flushed the toilet and made my way over to the mirror, putting my hair in a bun.

I had gotten no sleep last night, my mind just couldn't go to sleep.

I groaned, rubbing my eyes before checking the time. I had a few hours to spare...doing nothing.

Deciding to get ready, I chucked on some sweatpants and a tank top, before applying simple makeup.

I sat on the vanity chair and decided to scroll through the group chat messages after last nights event.

The girls were joking about last night with the boys but Jared was offline.

I still don't know why he walked out but that didn't change my feelings for him no matter how much I wanted to.

I took a deep breath and made my way out of the hotel, hailing a taxi.

————————————————————————

The taxi pulled up outside the set and I jumped out, walking towards my trailer.

The set was rather busy considering no one else would be here for hours but everyone seemed too occupied to worry about me.

I walked into my trailer and shut the door, grabbing a bottle of water from the mini fridge.

I slumped on the sofa and took a sip from my bottle, scrolling through the news.

There was some news about the naked Jai incident, it was funny but I couldn't laugh.

I heard a knock at my door and glanced up for a second debating on what to do, who was it?

I decided to leave it but the knocking just continued before the door eventually opened.

My head shot up and I froze. Our eyes locked and for a second neither of us moved.

He looked stressed, his hair was a mess, flung to the side of his face. His eyes had massive bags underneath and I knew he hadn't slept.

"M...please" he said calmly moving towards me. "I can't do this" he slowly sat down next to me.

I just looked at the floor, tears forming in my eyes.

"Why?..why did you leave?" I asked simply. He stayed silent for a second, like he didn't know what to say. I just wanted to know why he left, what caused him to leave.

"I..I don't know"

"You don't know?" I looked up at him, slightly annoyed. He abandoned me and when I ask him why he says 'I don't know'.

I just nodded, faintly smiling whilst tears fell down my face. "Ok" I whispered, getting up and walking out of my trailer.

———————————————————————

A couple hours later everyone else got to set and started getting ready.

Jared had gone back to his trailer and was most likely getting ready for our scenes.

I had gotten no word on what scenes we were doing to day, I hadn't really spoken to David in a week.

I heard a knock at the door and Lauren walked in with a smile on her face.

"Hey Margot, you ready?" She asked, placing the makeup on the desk.

"Sure, um by the way, what scenes am I doing today?" I questioned, taking a seat.

"Harleen and Joker's Arkham scenes" she gathered my hair and began doing my makeup.

After she finished, I stood up and put on my glasses before strolling towards the set.