- Five -

I woke up the next day with a massive headache. Ugh why? I actually got up on time today so I had a shower and got ready heading out of the room.

When I left my room I made my way downstairs and saw the squad all talking in a group.

"Hey M!" Cara said waving excitedly.

I waved and quickly walked over to the group before all clambering in the taxi.

I sat next to the window and stared at the city going by thinking...about him. I can't believe it, I love him. I get butterflies every time I see him, every time I think about him, but has he fallen for me?

"Margot you ok?" Cara asked looking over at me.

"Uh..yeah I'm fine"

"You sure?"

"Positive" I giggled putting on a happy face.

I drifted back into my thoughts every so often listening to whatever the squad were saying. Something about today's scenes.

When we finally got to the set we all piled out of the car and I slowly walked over to my trailer.

We were shooting some squad scenes today so that meant me and Jared weren't filming which I was slightly annoyed about.

I hummed my favourite song whilst I got my makeup and costume on. Ugh this takes so long.

When I finally got ready I waltzed out my trailer and over to the set, adjusting my pigtails.

"Hey Margot!" Someone behind me yelled.

I turned around to see Will running over to me.

"Hey" I giggled as he stumbled over. He looked as if he'd just run a marathon.

We both started walking over together and into the set where David was waiting.

When we realised they were all staring at us, we realised they were waiting for us and we jogged over.

"No it's fine take your time" Jai says sarcastically.

"As a matter of fact I think I will next time" Will said snapping back with some fake sass.

The whole squad started laughing before turning to David.

————————————————————————

We started the scene and I slowly walked over to the abandoned motorcycle to my right with my bat laid on my shoulder.

I started staring at it when Will slid on the water making us all laugh.

"Will!" I shouted over my laughs.

"Sorry" he said slowly getting up.

"Alright let's take 5!" David shouted signalling for us to leave.

I walked off set and headed to the buffet when I spotted Jared.

He was talking to some guy in a beard. I had no idea who it was but he was wearing a suit.

He finished talking to him and patted him on the shoulder before glanced up to look at me with a huge smile on his face.

I quickly walked over to him giving him a hug.

"Hey Jared, what are you doing here?" I asked breaking away from his hug.

"David wanted me to come sort some stuff out with my costume and makeup"

"Oh great well we've got a couple scenes left to do because Will slipped on some water"

We both chucked before Jared glanced over his shoulder at a group of producers.

"Well I'm finished for the day so I think I'll come watch you"

"Great we.." I was cut of by David.

"We're shooting in 2 minutes!" David shouted over at us. I looked over my shoulder to see Jai and Joel walking back over to the set.

"Ugh but I'm so hungry" i wined placing my bat back on my shoulder.

Jared smirked before turning around and signalling to the guy he had been talking too before.

He noticed and quickly rushed over placing down his paperwork.

Jared whispered something in his ear and the man nodded waking away, not looking up at me once.

"Come on" he said wrapping his arm around me. We walked over to the set and saw Will rushing back from his trailer.

Jared took a seat behind the camera near David and watched as we all got back in positions.

————————————————————————

"And that's it for today guys!" David shouted glancing up from his camera.

I looked up to see Jared and David going over the footage and laughing. Must be looking at when Will fell.

I walked back over to my trailer and took all my costume off. I threw on some comfy clothes and went outside.

"Maggot!" Someone shouted from behind me. Maggot was a nickname I had always had as a kid and it just kinda stuck. I quickly turned around and saw Cara and the group waving for me to go with them.

I waved back smiling before doing that awkward run over to the car.

We all hopped in and Cara fell onto her seat.

"Wow that was a long day" she said blowing out.

"What are you talking about? Jai asked. "You didn't do anything?" Karan said laughing.

"I know but for me it was"

We all gave her a playful smirk trying not to laugh at the face she was making. "At least I don't slip on air" Cara added.

"It wasn't air, I slipped on water actually" Will butted in with a sassy tone.

"Sure" Cara slowly nodded her head before turning away.

————————————————————————

When we all stumbled out of the car we made our way up to our rooms going our separate ways.

Jared didn't come with us, guess he decided to hang back with David.

I slid in my keycard opening the door and closing it behind me.

I walked over to the bed and noticed a plate of strawberry cupcakes laid on the bed on a gold platter along with some blood covered white roses.

I picked one up and picked up the note that laid beside them.

Noticed you were hungry earlier, can't have my Harley being hungry. Enjoy my sweets.
Love,

- Mister J

Aww he was soo sweet. I picked up the platter and placed it on the table before falling back onto my bed.

I changed my shirt and slid into bed, licking the icing off my lips, drifting off to sleep.