- Fourteen -

I laid peacefully across the bed as I watched Riverdale in my room. I went to grab my phone when someone began banging relentlessly on my door.

I quickly jolted from my position and backed up as the roaring noise continued. My breathing hitched as a voice came from the other side of the door.

"Open up Y/n, I know you're in there!" He shouted as I picked up my phone and began rapidly dialing 911.

I held the phone up to my ear and waited as a voice came through the phone. "There's no one to help you honey!" His voice echoed from the phone, circling me and my thoughts.

I just dropped to the floor, violently sobbing as the banging continued when I heard the door smash against the floor.

Seconds later a hand viciously grabbed my throat and a menacing laugh fell into my ears.

"No!" I screamed as I jolted up in bed, rapidly scanning the room. Turning to my side, I realised that Jared was awake and he looked concerned.

I slowly started to tear up and pulled my knees up as I began crying.

"Hey hey hey hey-" He gently pulled my body towards him as he began trying to calm me down.

I sank my head into his chest and laid there as I tried to stop crying while he stroked my back.

"He came for me, he came to get me back" I whimpered.

"Shhh...it was just a bad dream. It was just a bad dream" he whispered as he hugged me closer.

He continued to hold me and we sat there for another hour before I laid back down, my face hitting the pillow.

He sank down next to me and caressed my cheek before planting a kiss on my forehead.
"Try and get some sleep ok, we have to get up soon" he murmured as he pulled the covers over my body. "I love you"

"I love you too" I whispered.

Jared's POV

She whispered 'i love you' and closed her eyes, falling asleep. I got up, trying not to wake her, and went to the bathroom.

I washed my face and began sorting my hair out in the mirror although I still kept an eye on Margot.

I know she won't be getting a lot of sleep but I'd rather she get some than not any. She's just been so stressed out lately, I mean I'm glad that we got together and I still punch myself for leaving her but I knew about her ex before we were even dating. I felt so bad I decided to get her a gift I knew that she would love to at least cheer her up.

I'm not working on the set today but i need to stay with her, she'll be uneasy all day otherwise.

I grabbed my phone and text Shannon telling him to swing by the set later on with whatever we needed to work on and to pick up the present i had for her.

————————————————————————

Margot's POV

I felt someone caressing my cheek and I opened my eyes, groaning.

"Hey baby, you gonna get up now? We have to leave soon" he said in a soothing voice.

"Ok" I murmured as I got up and stretched, going to chuck on some clothes.

We finished getting ready, which didn't take long because I couldn't be bothered to put on makeup, and got out of the hotel.

We both got in his car and I leaned my head against the car window, trying my best not to fall asleep at least until we got to the set.