- Twenty -

A cold breeze hit me in the face and I moaned, as I sat up in bed. Turing to my side, Jared was laid peacefully next to me.

I got up, throwing the blanket to the side, as I made my way to the window. Leaning against the glass, I just took in the silence, as I watched the raindrops trickle down the glass.

I have had such an amazing couple of days with this man. I never knew how beautiful Italy was and honestly I'm just as in love with this place as Jared is. The views, the culture, the weather. I'm so glad that we worked things out because I honestly couldn't see myself with anyone else.

The silence continued when I suddenly felt a cold pair of arms round my waist.

"Morning" he spoke.

"Hey" I smiled, gazing at our reflection on the glass.

"Ready to go home?" He asked, resting his head on my shoulder.

"No, I don't even live in Toronto anyway" I smirked. "Although the squad are a little family"

"Yeah" he sighed. "So what do you think?"

"Of..of what?"

He chuckled "Italy"

"You know what" I slowly turned to face him, arms circling his neck. "I love it" I whispered.

He smiled widely, sweetly kissing my lips.

"Good because If you date me, you date Italy too" he smirked. "Come on, we have to leave in an hour"

He broke away and he went into the shower, as I decided to start on my suitcase. We both finished packing and eventually made our way to the airport.

We got out, thankfully there was no paparazzi, and we got through security, taking a seat.

"Attention all traveler's, the 09:26 flight to Toronto, gate 013, has been delayed two hours. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause"

I sighed, resting my head on Jared's shoulder.
"Well, it looks like we're gonna be here for a while"

We both sat in silence, watching everyone go by, as we were both incredibly tired. I started falling asleep when a stabbing pain started in my groin, causing me to moan.

Jared glanced over at me in confusion. "Are you ok?" He asked and I shook my head in discomfort, as I placed my arms over my crotch, in attempt to stop the pain.

He grabbed my arm, gently pulling it, eventually pulling me into his lap. I placed my arms loosely around his neck, resting my head on his chest. "I'll get you some painkillers when we land, ok?" He whispered, Planting a kiss on my head.

Time went by and our plane eventually got here. We got up and quickly got on the plane, sinking into our seats.

The plane took off and we both scrolled through some movies.

"Fight club?" I asked and he glanced over at me, with a look that spoke for itself. "What? You're hot in that film" i whined, causing him to smirk slightly, but he wasn't budging. "Fine"

-----------------------

The plane landed and we both got off, making our way though security surprisingly quick.

We both turned the corner, to the entrance of the airport when i stopped.

"What's wrong?" He asked, stopping next to me.

"Paparazzi" I muttered, as I stared at the large group of paparazzi waiting outside. There had to been at least 50.

"Still getting used to the whole famous thing huh?" He smirked.