- Twelve -

I groaned as I rubbed my eyes, sitting up from the sofa. I slept in my trailer last night. I had too many thoughts going through my mind to go to the hotel.

Picking up my phone I noticed the time and got up to take a shower.

After my shower I chucked on some shorts and a hoodie before deciding to take a walk around the trailers. I have some time to waste.

The sun was coming up over the trailer park and in the distance I could see Cara stumbling out of a taxi.

She saw me and smirked as she walked over to me.

"How good are you with heights?" She smirked as she watched my face fall.

"Why?"

"Oh no reason" she said, walking away.

I thought about it, then it suddenly hit me. I have to do a scene on a helicopter that's actually in the air.

"Shit" I mumbled, glancing down at my phone.

"Based on your miserable face and Cara's happy face I'm presuming she told you what scene you're doing today" Will chuckled as he made his way over.

"How come everybody but me knows what scenes I'm doing?"

"Because you never check your messages, but you'll be fine Margot. If it makes you feel any better I'm not good with spinning"

I giggled lightly. "Thanks for that Will"

"No problem"

I headed to my trailer and sat down with my phone, waiting for my makeup designer.

I heard the door open and I turned my head to see Jared stood in the doorway.

"Hey" I spoke calmly, quickly turning away from him and trying to turn my attention to something else in the room.

I still wasn't completely sure where we both were at. I mean we didn't break up but I still felt a slight bit of awkwardness between us.

"Listen.." I glanced up from my lap to see Jared beside me. "I know you're afraid of heights, you sure your gonna be ok today?" He asked.

"Yeah...I'll be fine" I gave him a reassuring smile before redirecting my vision back to my lap.

"Alright..I'm gonna go...let you get ready" he murmured planting a kiss on my forehead before exiting the trailer.

————————————————————————

I headed over to the set where everyone else was probably waiting for me.

When I walked in, there was at least 100 green matts that covered the floor and the helicopter was hanging slightly above it.

David called me over and we got the cameras set up and everyone got into positions.

Glancing over I saw Jared and his 'bodyguard' already on the helicopter, sorting out a few small things.

I made my way towards the hanging helicopter and instantly started regretting my choices.

'Calm down and just breath, you'll be fine' I thought to myself as I stared down at the ground.

After a while I figured I was ready and looked up to see Jared giving me his hand to help me up.

I decided to take it and he quickly pulled me up before I could even think about falling.

We finished the scene and waited for some instructions for my falling scene.

I looked down at the crew and felt some arms circle my waist and I slightly flinched before quickly placing my hand on his. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss his touch.