Mine 💫

The characters of this story are inspired from Itivesh 's Boundless Bond story ❤️If you haven't read this story , please check it our and shower your love to the writer.

Mr Ashwin , the heartthrob of all the girls in recent times, was getting ready for the press meet. His fourth film was getting released the next day , just like all the three previous films he knows that this will also become a blockbuster hit.

After getting ready , he looks at the mirror to check his final look. He was looking damn hot and handsome in the black colour shirt and blazers.

He goes to the kitchen to inform his mom about the press meet.

Ashwin : Maa

Lekha : Yes pa?

Ashwin : I'm leaving for the press meet ma.. can you  inform Appa? I tried calling him but his number was not reachable.

Lekha : Okay pa.. I'll let him know. Will you have your dinner here or from there itself?

Ashwin : Most probably I'll come home ma.. if there is any change of plan I'll call you.

Lekha : Sure!! Take care and all the best for the interview.

Ashwin : Thank you Maa. 

Ashwin smiles and leaves the kitchen. Suddenly he gets reminded of something and turns back to his mom.

Lekha : I'll pack your bag. Don't worry!

He hugs his mom as she reads his mind correctly.

Ashwin : You are the best maa I love you.

Lekha : Haan Haan.. it's getting late for you pa..

Ashwin : Bye ma..

He leaves to the studio where the press meet was to be held

He was quite aware of the questions that would be asked to him and he was mentally prepared to face them.

Being a 25 year old guy, giving three successful films in a short span , made him face a lot of rumours than any one can expect. But , he handled them tactfully and marked his success, stylishly.

After a few minutes the interviewer came there for the interview.

IV : Good evening Ashwin ! Nice meeting you !

Ashwin : Hi bro ! Glad to meet you.

IV :  Before entering into the question session , my hearty congratulations for your next film which is getting released tomorrow.

Ashwin : Thank you bro.

IV : So , four films in three years out of which three are already big blockbusters. And I'm sure this one will also join the list soon, how does it feel for you?

Ashwin : This feels so great as well as it makes me more responsible in choosing my next projects.

IV : Great ! Tell us about this film! What genre is this? And is this taken for any special audience ?

Ashwin : Apart from my previous films this film is very close to my heart and this will be a visual treat to all my fan family.  My other films were action and family drama but this is an out and out romantic film!

IV : So , all your girl fans are going to fall in love with you again?

Ashwin : Hahaha..

IV : As you said this is a romantic film and close to your heart , it tempts me to ask you this question, are you single?