Love struck

A cloudy Saturday evening, in the sizzling Chennai. Shakthi was putting all her efforts to open her scooty, but she couldn't. She slapped her forehead and blamed her for her carelessness. Shakthi went to the railway station to drop her cousin. Unconsciously, she had locked the seat with her bike key inside it.

The parking area was quite deserted and she did not find anyone to seek help from. The clouds were getting darker by every second and her worry increased manifold.

Thankfully, she had her purse in her hand which had her mobile phone.

She called her dad but she was not confident enough to tell the truth to him, because this was the first time her dad has allowed her to take her scooty out alone. Now if she tells him about her stupidity, he would yell at her.

"Hello pa... " Shakthi took a deep breath as her dad answered the call.

"Yes da. Have you started from the station?" Her father asked her in concern.

"Pa.. it has started to rain here. I'll wait for sometime and come home." Shakthi informed him in fear.

"That's why I asked you not to go alone." He told her in disappointment.

"Paaa... I'll come home as soon as the rain stops." She promises him.

"Do you want me to come?"

"No no.. I'll manage pa." Shakthi replied and ended the call.

She looked around and found two guys looking at her. She had no other option, so Shakthi decided to seek help from them. As she was seeing them, they neared her.

"Anna... I kept my keys inside the seat and closed it. Can you please help me?" Shakthi asked them in tension.

"Oh.. we cannot open it without a spare key ma..." A guy replied and he looked at the other guy and blinked.

"Hey! My friend has a mechanic shed nearby. I'll take your bike and unlock it. You stay with sister da." The second one said and fear started building inside her stomach.

"No no.. I'll also come." Shakthi replied nervously.

"You have to walk till the mechanic shed ma.. you wait here, we will take care." The guy said and Shakthi clearly understood that she was in danger.

She did not know what to do or how to escape. She was trapped. An idea popped and she took her mobile but the guy held her hand and stopped her.

"Trying to escape huh?" He said with a devilish smirk and she started panicking.

"SHAKTHI!" They all heard a bold voice and turned towards the direction.

A talk and handsome guy who was around the same age as Shakthi was standing at the entrance of the parking.

A faint hope appeared in Shakthi's heart as she saw him. It was not the first time she's seeing him. Infact she had always hated seeing him, but today....

"Babes, I asked you to wait near the platform 3 right? What are you doing here?" He asked as he neared her.

"Shiva..." She whispered his name as her tension started relaxing slowly.

"What happened dear? What are you doing here, instead of waiting for me?" He asked her casually.

"My bike key got struck inside. I couldn't take my bike... So I asked their help." She informed him.

"You're so careless babes. Leave it. Let's go home and take your bike later. And thanks for helping my girlfriend brothers." He said and forwarded his hand to Shakthi. The next moment she grabbed his hand and walked out of the parking area. She did not care about her bike or the scoldings she is gonna get from her father. She wanted to escape from there, and her saviour Shiva was there to rescue her from those assholes.