Kadhal Sugamanathu

Author Note : The characters of this story are from my other story, Kadhal Sugamanathu with some slight changes. Here Jai and Sakthi are own brothers. Vani and Ramesh are their parents.
Vaishali and Vidhya's parents - Saritha and Kishore are alive.
Jaishu had been happily married for almost a year. Vidhya lives with her parents as she is studying third year college.

Let's see how the story proceeds...

Vidhya walked into her sister's house with her mom. She was having her semester holidays, so her mother pestered her to accompany. The house was silent than usual.

Sakthi would be playing around with Tommy everytime. But today, even Tommy was not seen inside the house. She felt relieved that she need not meet that guy who has been annoying her for ages.

"Vaanga sambandhi! Vaa Vidhya" Vidhya heard her aunt Vani's voice that broke her from her trance.

"Hi athai. Epdi irukeenga?" Vidhya greeted her with her ever cheerful smile.

"Nan nalla irukem ma.. vandhu ukkarunga." She welcomed them and they sat on the sofa.

"Ellarum busy ah? Nanga disturb pannitoma?" Saritha asked curiously.

"Adhellam illa sambandhi. Jai um Vaishu vum Vella poirukanga. Sakthi ku office. Avanga appa Tommy ah kootitu walking poirkanga.. ellarum ippo vandruvanga. Sakthi kelambiten nu ippothan call pannan."

"Oh appo saringa " Saritha replied politely.

*Ayoo.. ippo avana yaru paka vandhanga.  Akka mama Vanda udane pathutu poidalam la . Kadavule..* Vidhya's mind screamed aloud.

"College lam epdi pogudu Vidhya?" Vani asked her.

"Haan nalla pogudu athai... Ippo semester leave."

"Nee nalla dance aduva nu Sakthi sonnan aniku.. unnoda culturals video kooda katinan enkita. Jai kalyanathula adinadu vida adhu innum super ah irundudu da." Vani told and Vidhya's smile dropped and she worriedly looked at her mother.

"Sakthi ku epdi?" Saritha asked confused.

"Ada avanum idhe college thana, pona varusham thana college mudichan sambandhi.." Vani reminded her and she nodded her head.

"Enna sapdureenga rendu perum?"

"Adellam eduku athai.. "

"Illa da. Romba nal kazhichu vandrukeenga edavadu sapdunga.. nan kondu varen." Vani replied and went to the kitchen.

"Innum nee indha dance ah vidala thana. Appa ku therinjadu na avlothan!" Saritha asked Vidhya in a furious whisper, after making sure that Vani went inside the kitchen.

"Maa.. adhu en friend aniku varala.. adhanala.." Vidhya stammered.

"Hello athai." Vidhya turned towards the direction from where the voice came from. Sakthi was walking towards them with a smile. She felt a bit relieved as her mother will not scold her anymore.

"Hi pa! Epdi iruka?" Saritha asked him with a smile, while Vidhya purposely looked away.

"Enaku enna, nan super ah iruken athai. Mama varalaya?" He asked her as he sat next to her on the sofa.

"Illa pa.. avaruku work irundudu adhan nanga rendu perum vandhom."

"Amma.. enaku thanni kudikanum pola iruku. Nan kudichitu varen." Vidhya said and quickly went to the dining hall to drink water.

Vani was coming with a tray full of snack, and Vidhya spotted it.

"Athai!! Enna ore nal la gunda maatha poreengala?" She asked her in shock.