Miracle 💫

Dharshan was sitting in the coffee shop waiting for his lover Priyanka.

They both were in love for the past two years. They met for the first time in their college , and realised their feelings in the third year of college.

Only few of their friends were aware of their love story as Darshan did not want to fantasise his love and make a big deal of it.

They completed their studies and Dharshan joined in an MNC company. Everything was going on smoothly between them until priyanka dropped the bomb of marriage in front of him..

As he lifted his head to look at her she sat in front of him with an angry face.

Dharshan ; Why are angry Priyanka?

Priyanka : Don't act like you don't know the reason Dharshan.. I can no more postpone the marriage talks going on with my parents. I'm just waiting for your word so that I can tell them that I love you and I want to get married to you.

Dharshan: Please don't act stupid Priyanka. This is an important thing in our lives we can't decide it immediately.

Priyanka : Just answer my question ! Why are you hesitating to marry me?

Dharshan : Because I need some time to get settled! Before that I can't risk my life by getting married.

Priyanka : Think about me Dharshan!  For how many days I can give some lame excuses to skip the topic of marriage and stay? I'm not hesitant like you.. even if you ask me to get married today I'm ready ! Why can't you take a decision like me?

Dharshan : It's because you are thinking about just two of us and I'm thinking about our families too !

Priyanka : Do you think I won't help your family after getting married??

Dharshan : That's not the point priyanka.. please try to understand my situation.. I need some time.. atleast a year to set everything right..

Priyanka : A year?? Do you think my parents will leave me till that?!

Dharshan : I don't know..

Priyanka : What kind of an answer is this Dharshan?? Do you love me or not!

Dharshan : I love you priyanka.. why are you doubting it?!

Priyanka : Then why are you not ready to marry me??

Dharshan : I'm ready to marry you.. but not now.. I need time !

Priyanka : Ufff !! What If you waste this whole year and do nothing? Even then you will say the same excuse right??

Dharshan : Why are you taking it negatively? Think positive!! What if I get into a better position and talk with your parents about our marriage after a year?!

Priyanka : If you really love me then let's get married.

Dharshan : I CAN'T MARRY YOU PRIYANKA ! PLEASE UNDERSTAND ME !

Priyanka : Then you don't love me right?

Dharshan : YES ; I DON'T LOVE YOU ! AND THATS WHY IM NOT READY TO MARRY YOU! GET LOST !!

He lost his patience due the constant questions posted by her. She was not ready to hear his point of view and understand him. If she had given some interest to hear him he would have made her realise the reality.

He walked away from the place and went home ! She did not expect this reply from him. She was very much frustrated due to his harsh behaviour.

Neither of them were ready to contact the other person . Due to the pressure created by her parents nd ignorance by Dharshan Priyanka had to get married to the guy chosen by her parents and move on.