Little Secret 😉 - 2

"I can't accept this ma ! " Deepika shouts at her mother.

"We have no other option Deepu.. please try to understand us" her mother replied calmly.

"Ma. . I'm just 21 and I haven't even completed my course yet.. " she argued

"We know that da.. but according to your horoscope if you don't get married now you can never get married da.. that's why we are insisting you.. " her dad explained their situation.

Deepika finds no use of arguing with her parents. She had been talking about this with her parents for more than three months . They even rechecked the horoscope with some other astrologist. But the results were the same .

"I want to complete my degree ! After that I will get married as per your wish ! " Deepika told sternly expecting them to agree to this at least .

"You can continue your course after marriage and the groom's parents are also okay with this " her mom added.

Preplanned 😤 she gets furious again.

They showed her a photograph of the groom. He was looking handsome 😍

She liked him immediately but she had her own fears deep inside her heart

Can she be able to concentrate on her studies after marriage? Will he and his parents be supportive to her as her mom told? Is she matured enough to enter into family life? How is she gonna accept everything fast?

Everything was running inside her small brain restricting her to take a decision.

The next day , his family came to meet her officially !

Deepika was hell tensed !

She did not know what God has kept in store for her . .

Che and his parents were very sweet towards her. They got close to her soon .

She liked the way how Che insisted that he wants to talk to her personally.

They both went to her room for a talk!

Che : hi ! I'm Chaithanya. You can call me as Che !

Deepika : Hello..

She was fidgeting her dupatta nervously...

Che : Why are you tensed? Feel free to share it with me. Treat me like your friend..

Deepika smiled at him ☺️

Deepika : I.. I like you.. but..

Che : But?

Deepika : I haven't completed my course yet.. after marriage..

Che : Okay..I guess you're worried that you can't study after marriage??

She nodded her head positively.