A magical love story 💕

Riya 🖤

A 22 year old chirpy young girl with lot of dreams 🥰

Her world is very small ! To be more precise her parents are her world ❤️

She doesn't want anyone to enter into her life other than her parents. . .

Riya's POV :

Hi ! I'm Riya:) A silent observer of the world !

My mom and dad are the reason why I'm living. . They are not like other parents .!

They are the best in the world ❤️ I would proudly say this to anyone !!

Even after knowing that I can't speak they did not abandon me . They started loving me more after hearing this..

As I started getting old I came to know many things about this cruel world.. how people are disrespecting someone based on their inability ! This mentally is to be banned from this society 🚫

Are people who are blessed with the art of speech using it in the right way? Aren't their words abusing anyone? Are they are saints who bless everyone and not cursing or bashing others?!

No right?! Then why are you disrespecting or making fun of us who are silent? ..

These things were kept on haunting in my mind. . That's when my parents came to me and spoke freely without hiding anything from me..

They told me being a silent participant is farrr better than uttering silly words and cursing others..

They thought me how to ignore those silly unworthy comments opposed on me !

They did not try to pacify me by telling that the world would change some day.. but they told me the reality and strengthened me to face the criticisms..

My parents started living for me ❤️ they even did not want to have another child so that I may feel insecure 🖤

They are the best 🤠

I started studying well and topped in my exams . .

Before I could realise my parents identified my hidden interest in cooking and culinary arts !

When God closes one door there will be another one opened and awaiting for you !!

All you need is to believe in him strongly and execute his plan !

My dad joined me in the best culinary institute in the state and made me excel in the art of cooking 🤩

When I joined there I still had to face a lot of bashings and trollings.. but I did not give a chance for them to enter into my mind 😌

I gave a dumb ear for it and proved them wrong with my success 😇

After completing my course I joined as an intern in a five star hotel in Chennai!

My parents were on cloud nine on seeing my success ❤️ what else does a girl needs more than this??

I have successfully completed one month of my internship in this restaurant . . This is my life till now 🙂

POV ends

It was a Friday afternoon around 1:30 PM ! The restaurant was quite empty . .

A young ravishing man who is in his mid twenties entered the restaurant with a girl who was holding his hand tightly and a wide grin on her face !