Strangers 🤔

This one shot is dedicated to you dear  PriyaGv8 😘

A young girl who was looking very cute in her blue colour chudithar was walking here and there in the waranda of the appartment.

She was tapping her phone again and again with the hope that some magic happens and her phone starts working again ! To her bad luck the battery had died long ago and there wasn't a power bank in her bag.

Cursing her fate she knocks the door in front of her and presses the calling bell occasionally but didn't seem like anyone heard the bell from inside.

She did not know what to do.. when she tried to go back from there , she saw a handsome young man who was coming forward to the next house.

He was wearing a black shirt with sleeves rolled upto his elbow and white pants 🤩

He looked at her confusingly as she was standing in front of the locked house .

He : Why are you standing here?

She : I.. I came to meet my friend..

He : Are you Varshaa's friend?

She : Yes.. do you know her?

He : She is my neighbour and no one is at home today.. they've gone out..

She : Ohhh

Disappointment was clearly displayed on her face 😑

She : This Varshaa😤 she asks me to come to her house and when I come she has gone out ! Idiot..

He : Excuse me??

She : This is because of her ! If she had told me that she's going out I'd have not came here..

He : Did you tell her that you're coming here today?

She : No.. I planned to surprise her.

He : oops !!. Atleast now did you tell her that you're here?

She : No..

He : Why?!

She : My phone battery died. I don't know her number by heart neither I have a power bank.

He : Oh.. do you want me to call her?

She : Do you have her number?? Can you please call her???

He : Yes yes.. I will call.. before that come inside my house. You can put your phone in charge. Seems like you've been standing here for quite a long time..

He saw her bags kept near the door and assumed that she has come to stay with her friend.

She : No it's okay . you please call her..