3

It's been months of her going after Jungkook but Jungkook doesn't bother to even look at her. She was hurt. She decided to confess to atleast let him know about her feelings.

"I'm going to confess today, Somi", Y/n said nervously.

"Hmm just confess and if he rejects you then just stop going after him and stay away from him", Somi said.

"Well I know he's going to reject me. I just want him to know that's all ", Y/n said lowly.

"Let's go now", Somi said as she dragged her.

Y/N saw Jungkook near his locker. She slowly started walking towards him. Jungkook saw her and rolled his eyes.

"H-Hey Kook", She nervously greeted.

He didn't even look at her and ignored her.

"I just wanted to tell you something for so long but I didn't have the courage to do so", She sadly chuckled.

"I really like you Jungkook", she continued.

Jungkook now stared at her blankly.

" You what? ", Jungkook asked angrily.

" I-I like y-you", She said now scared of Jungkook.

Jungkook was beyond angry. He already knew about it because Y/n was too obvious but still he didn't expect this coming.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SO DONE WITH YOU, YOU CLINGY BITCH! I WILL NEVER EVER LIKE SOMEONE LIKE YOU! HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN YOURSELF. DON'T EVER EXPECT SOMETHING FROM ME. I DON'T LIKE YOU! INFACT I HATE YOU WITH ALL MY GUTS YOU UGLY DUMB GIRL", he yelled boiling with anger.

Y/n was hurt would be an understatement. Her heart dropped when she heard those hurtful words from the person she cares about the most. She tried to hold back her tears but it already started rolling down her cheeks.

Jungkook glared at her.

"Stop showing those ugly tears to me and get lost from here!", He spat out.

"I-I'm s-sorry J-Jungkook. I won't bother you again", She lowly murmured but he heard it.

She ran away to the restroom and locked herself and cried her heart out.

Many have witnessed what happened. Some looked at her with sympathy and some laughed at her.

Minho witnessed it too. He was hurt as well to see Y/N cry. He ran to Jungkook.

"Dude why did you hurt her so much! What was her fault. Why are you so rude to her? Don't you care about her feelings?! She's a human too. YOU SHOULD ATLEAST RESPECT THAT!!", He blurted out angrily.

Jungkook looked at him shocked. Minho was a calm person and never yelled at him like that.

"Why do you care?! She deserves that and don't tell me that you like her or something", Jungkook snapped back at him.

"Why do you care if I like her or not. JUST STOP WITH THIS BEHAVIOUR OF YOURS", Minho spat out and walked away.

Does he really like her?

Jungkook thought but shrugged it off.

________

Ik this story is not that detailed and a bit rushed, but I just want to focus on the main part of the story and not on Y/n getting hurt always. So I just wrote the Y/n's confession part here so that we can finally focus on the main part lol.

[Edited]