11

I'm listening to 'What is love?' while writing this :P

______

Y/n woke up in the abandoned classroom. She was confused that what was she doing here but all the memory that happened earlier in the cafeteria came flashing back in her mind. She sighed and got up, feeling calmed after all the crying and a short nap.

She took her phone out to see the time it was already time for the college to get over.

I missed my classes today!

She pouted.

Wait today Junghyun is going to treat me ice cream.

Her pout was replaced by her cute, bright smile.

I should go now otherwise that brat will not give me ice cream.

She ran from the class as the other students came out of the class as well.
Class hours already came to an end as people started coming out of the college. Now she was searching for Junghyun.

She was so busy searching for Junghyun, that she didn't notice a figure coming towards her.

"Junghyun, Junghyun where are you", she said to herself as she bumped into a rock hard chest.

"From where the hell a wall came in my way!", she rubbed her head as she looked up to see who has she bumped into.

Her eyes widened as her frown was turned into shocked expression.

She was bumped into Jungkook.

Jungkook controlled himself from smiling because of her cuteness as he kept his stern face.

"S-sorry", she mumbled while looking down and ran away from there.

Jungkook's stern face turned into a frown as he remembered what was she mumbling before bumping into him.

Why the hell is she searching for that jerk?!

He quietly followed her as she kept searching for Junghyun.

Y/n finally found Junghyun talking to his friends. She quickly went towards him and closed his eyes with her small, soft fingers.

"Guess who", she asked him while giggling non stop.

"I know it's you Y/n", Junghyun said while smiling.

"How did you know?", Y/n pouted.

Jungkook watched this and frowned seeing them this close and smiling to each other.

"I knew it because of your small hands and stupid non stop giggles", Junghyun laughed.

"My hands are not small!!", Y/n said while glaring at him with her puppy eyes which only made her look like a cute puppy trying to be angry.

"Ok, ok! Now let's go", Junghyun said as he grabbed her hand and started walking.

Jungkook only got angry seeing his Y/n holding some other guy's hand.

Doesn't that bastard know that not to hold hands of Y/n?! She will be uncomfortable!!

He thought angrily as he followed them silently. They were both holding hands, Y/n was smiling and not even 1% did she look uncomfortable because of the small skin ship.

The only one who was bothered because of it was Jeon Jungkook.

They both went to the ice cream parlour and ordered their ice creams.

Are they on a date?!!

No they can't be!

Jungkook thought while looking at them. They were smiling, laughing giggling and what bothered him the most was when Y/n blushed as Junghyun said something that Jungkook couldn't hear.

He was pissed.

You used to like me right? Then what happened to you?

He thought as a lonely tear rolled down his cheeks but he blinked it away quickly.

They both finished their ice cream and started walking where Jungkook was. Jungkook quickly hid himself as he showed his back and took out his phone as if he was minding his own business. He changed his jacket after the class hours were over and wore a cap and a mask so it was hard to recognise him. He heard their conversation while looking at the rectangular screen in his hand.

"Thank God I won the bet and got a free ice cream treat!", Y/n squealed.

Jungkook was more than relieved now knowing that this wasn't a date of Y/n and Junghyun.

"Yes I know... But you should stop eating this much or you'll gain weight", Junghyun teased her.

Y/n will not gain weight bastard! Even if she does she'll look cute.

Jungkook thought.

"Oh come on I won't gain weight, I'll work out and lose it!", Y/n whined.

Jungkook couldn't help but flash his bunny smile as he turned himself only to see Y/n whining cutely.

Jungkook decided to go to his house as it was already late.

I wish we both can go on an ice cream date while holding hands. I won't tease her like him, infact I'll buy her as much ice creams she wants.

He thought to himself as he continued walking.

_________

I finished writing this chapter in just an hour😎💅✨

I'm working on chapter 12, vl post it soon ;)