28

Y/n and Jungkook were walking home. She realized that Jungkook was spacing out and looked a little upset. She called him but he didn't answer as he was zoned out. She placed her hand on his shoulder. He flinched but smiled as he looked at her.

"Hey what happened?", She asked concerned.

"N-nothing", he lied.

"I know you're lying. Just spit it out otherwise it will keep on bothering you", She insisted.

Jungkook sighed.

"When that girl claimed me as her boyfriend you just believed it even when I clearly said that I loved you. Why? Are you going to give me to someone that easily?!", He asked as hurt was visible in his eyes.

She went speechless.

"Don't you trust me? Do you think I'm faking it and playing with you? Does my feelings mean nothing to you??", He said as he looked down, tear rolled down his cheek.

"N-no it's not like that Kook. I'm really sorry!", She said as she panicked. The boy clearly looked like he's going to cry a river now.

She didn't know what to do, so she just hugged him to make him feel better.

Jungkook was shocked by the sudden hug but hugged her back and felt her warmth. He buried his face in the crook of her neck.

Y/n felt something wet on her neck. She realized that he was crying. He hugged her tighter.

"I'm so sorry Kook. I didn't mean to hurt you!", She said, her voice full of guilt.

"J-just trust me, love. I know the way I behaved in the past is unacceptable but I'm really c-changed now. You need to trust me! Please!", He said while crying.

"Y-yeah Kook I'll trust you now please stop crying!", She said.

"P-promise?", He asked.

"Promise", She smiled.

"Promise you won't go to anyone else and will love only me??", He asked.

"I-I don't know....", She said in a doubtful voice.

Jungkook started crying badly now(Gosh this is kinda dramatic but screw it)

She panicked.

"B-but I'll try! Stop crying now PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE", She pleaded.

Jungkook looked at her with teary yet hopeful eyes.

"Promise you'll try to love me?", He asked with his big doe eyes staring right at her with hope.

"Yes p-promise", She said kind of unsure.

"Thank you so much, love! YOU ARE THE BEST!!", He said happily as he hugged her even more tightly.

Y/n sighed as she smiled.

"If you don't mind can we walk home now. I'm tired", she said as she yawned.

"Yes babe!", Jungkook said smiling.

While Seoyeon who was following them just to make sure that are they faking it or not was stunned by seeing the whole scene. There was a tiny hope in her that maybe they were faking it but seeing him act like that vanished all her hopes.

Jungkook calling her sweet nicknames and crying for her was really something new to see. She isn't liking this whole new side of him at all.

"Did she do a black magic or something on him?! He's literally so freakin crazy for her!", She scoffed.

_______________

I'm sooooooooo pleased with this song!!!!! I loved it soooooooo damn much😆😍💖 let's stream!!! We can break the record it's a "BTS VS BTS" situation now💅✨