29

1 MONTH LATER

Jungkook and Y/n were getting along very well. She has seen that how much efforts he puts in just to make her smile. How he first made her happy by being her secret admirer then standing up for her and making her smile with his small yet meaningful deeds. He hangs out with her every chance he gets. He always texts her when they're not with each other. And she admits that his actions and even his bunny smile started to make her heart flutter again, but she's still unsure that whether she likes him or not.

He seeks for her attention all the time and gets jealous of others being close to her which she finds cute but today what he did was not at all cute for her.

She walking out of the college happily and then Junghyun approached her. They were talking and smiling. She felt happy talking to her friend but that happiness was short lived.

Someone was watching them while burning with anger and jealousy. And that someone was Jeon Jungkook.

He immediately marched towards them.

"Hey brat fvck off from here!", He snapped angrily at Junghyun.

"Jungkook what are you saying?!", Y/n asked in disbelief.

"Hey dude calm do-"

"How tf will I calm down when you're trying to make a move on my girlfriend", He spat burning with anger.

"It's not like th-", Junghyun tried to speak.

"IT IS LIKE THAT!", He shouted.

"Koo-", Y/n tried to talk to him but he raised his palm indicating to not call him now.

Y/n watched this with anger and disbelief. She has seen the angry and jealous side of him but he never talked this rudely to any of her friends.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!", She shouted on top of her lungs.

Jungkook flinched.

"I TELL YOU TO STOP AND APOLOGIZE NOW!", She said in a stern tone.

Jungkook was really angry now so he wasn't thinking rationally.

"NO I WON'T AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DEFENDING THIS BASTARD?!"

"I can't believe you! I really thought you changed", she said angrily.

"I'VE CHANGED BUT IT WON'T TAKE TIME FOR THE OLD JUNGKOOK TO COMEBACK IF ANYONE TRIES TO STEAL YOU AWAY FROM ME!"

"I WAS JUST HANGING OUT WITH YOU AND ACTUALLY TRIED TO LOVE YOU BUT THIS BEHAVIOUR OF YOURS TOWARDS MY FRIEND MAKES ME HATE YOU!", She shouted angrily.

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart.

No she can't hate me!

His eyes were tearing up.

"Let's go Junghyun!", She said as she held Junghyun's arm and dragged him.

"Y/n please I'm sorry!", Jungkook shouted from behind, but she was already on Junghyun's bike and they left.

He watched them leave with teary and guilty eyes.

While Y/n apologized to Junghyun on behalf of Jungkook. And Junghyun was really cool about it, he said that Jungkook's word doesn't hurt as he was always like that. Y/n sighed in relief atleast Junghyun is not hurt about it.

When she came to home she was really tired and upset about his behaviour. She decided to sleep and take rest from the hectic day.

"Mum!", She called.

"Yes sweetheart", She replied from the kitchen.

"Mum I'll be going to sleep now so please don't disturb me or let anyone disturb me I'm too tired today!", She said.

"Okay honey"

She laid on her bed and turned her phone on silent mode.

While Jungkook was standing infront of her house with bloodshot eyes. He knocked.

He was looking down as the door opened.

"Y/n I'm rea-"

He saw that her mother was looking at him with a confused look.

"Are you Y/N's friend?", She asked.

"Y-yes! Where is she? Can I meet her??", He asked.

"Sorry honey she was really tired so she slept", She said with an apologetic look.

"O-oh is that so", he said disappointedly.

"Do you want me to tell her what you wanted to say to her?", She asked.

"N-no it's fine. Thank you!", He said.

"I-I should go now", he bowed and left.

"I should tell her that her friend came to meet her but wait what was his name?!"

She facepalmed.

"Silly me forgot to ask the boy's name"

When she woke up she saw innumerable messages and missed calls from Jungkook. She ignored it and went downstairs.

"Hey mum", she said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Oh Y/n your friend came here"

"Who?", She asked.

"I know his face but I don't know name", Her mother replied.

She groaned.

"Oh was he a guy that looked like a rabbit", She asked.

"Yes a legit human version of a rabbit. He was kinda cute but he looked like he cried alot"

"O-oh I see"

She was sure it was Jungkook.

"Did something happen?", Her mother asked.

"N-no, Nothing happened", she lied.

She felt bad but he needs to learn a lesson so she decided to avoid him for awhile.