18

Jungkook and Y/n were walking. None of them tried to break the silence. Jungkook frequently stole glances of her. He was very happy to walk with his love. Y/n was just deep in her thoughts, she didn't notice him stealing glances of her.

"I'm going to listen to Taylor Swift, I'm bored", she said while taking out her phone and plugging in the earphones.

"Oh wow! I love her songs too. Can you share your earphones with me", Jungkook asked as they entered the bus. Walking will take too long so they decided to take the bus.

"Yeah sure", she said.

Y/n sat near the window and Jungkook sat next to her. They shared the earphones and started listening to the songs. (Ik it's cliché😂)

Suddenly 'I forgot that you existed' started playing as it was in her playlist.

I forgot that you existed

And I thought that it would kill me but it didn't~

Jungkook felt like the lyrics were referring to them and mocking him that he has no chance with Y/n now. (Damn Taylor's songs r so relatable lol)

Jungkook felt uncomfortable because of the lyrics. He tried to ignore it but it didn't work. He felt like Y/n saying those words to him, even though he knows that Y/n is a big fan of Taylor Swift and that's why she's listening a random song of her's and not relating or mocking the person who's sitting beside her (I like that song sm😍)

But still he felt uneasy so he decided to speak to her.

"C-can you play 'love story', I love that song", he asked nervously.

She looked at him.

"Please", he added showing his puppy eyes.

Y/n was shocked that the tough guy JEON JUNGKOOK is acting all cute.

She was speechless so she just nodded.

"Thank you!", He said happily.

It's a love story baby just say yes~

She started singing along while closing her eyes as she felt cool breeze on her face which made her feel relaxed.

Jungkook started admiring her angelic face and angelic voice. She looked so beautiful, it was the best view for him. He felt like he's dreaming but he knows he's not. He felt like this is enough for him. He felt so good.

He was so busy admiring her and listening to her voice that he didn't notice that their stop has already arrived.

Y/n opened her eyes as the bus stopped and realised that their stop has come. She sat up and that's when Jungkook was snapped out of his daydreaming.

They came out of the bus.

Now they had to part their ways much to Jungkook's dismay. Their houses were close but they were on different ways.

"Thank you Y/n for accompanying me otherwise I would have felt lonely. I felt so nice today", he said while genuinely smiling and showing his bunny teeth.

Y/n never actually saw him smiling like that, especially to her. She can't deny the fact that he looks adorable. She felt glad that he's smiling and not showing his cold expression.

I'm glad that he's trying to change.

She smiled.

"I'm happy that you felt nice", she said.

"And please smile more often, it makes you look cute", she added.

Jungkook felt his heart beating faster. His cheeks started turning red. He ws blushing hard.

Did she just call me cute!!!!

He squealed internally.

"Yes!! I'll smile more often", he said excitedly while smiling more brightly.

Y/n laughed at his cuteness. She can't believe that the bad boy Jungkook is getting excited like a child just because of a simple compliment.

"I'm glad that you're changing, Jungkook", she smiled.

"Just for you", he mumbled while smiling shyly.

"Hmm?", She asked not being able to hear what he said.

Jungkook widened his eyes.

"I said thank you", he said as he tried to defend himself.

"Okay, I should go now, bye", she smiled as she waved at him and made her way towards her house.

He stared at her until she fully disappeared. He sighed as started walking to his house.

He smiled like an idiot on his way back home.

He reached his home feeling happy as ever. He sat on the couch while smiling as he was recalling what happened earlier.

While, Y/n was walking she saw Junghyun coming towards her. She was confused.

"Hey Junghyun what are you doing here at this hour?", She asked.

Junghyun stared at her, before he spoke

"Y/n be my girlfriend"

________________

I wrote this chapter and drafted it as there were network problems but it was not saved so I had to write it again😞😞