14

Jungkook sat on his couch while opening a book and looking at the pages blankly, as his mind wasn't actually paying attention to the book.

He was recalling those days when Y/n took care of him and treated him like he's the most precious person in the world.

He also remembered how he rudely pushed her away all the time. He used to be irritated and always looked at her with disgust.

She's so precious. She didn't deserve this cruel treatment at all.

He recalled the day when Y/n confessed to him and that day he now admits, that it accelerated his heart's speed when she told him about her feelings.

He knew about it but still it made his heart skip a beat.

The way he spoke those harsh words to the poor girl who did nothing but to care about him.

He felt guilt rush down in every part of his body. His heart broke into million pieces when he recalled the way he treated her always.

He treated her like shit!

The way she ran away from him while hurt was so visible in her eyes.

"I-I'm s-sorry J-Jungkook. I won't bother you again"

Y/N's those words kept ringing in his head.

He pulled his hair in frustration. He didn't know that his tears have started rolling down his cheeks.

No no NO NO!!!!

"NOO!!", He screamed.

Y/n, I'm so SORRY!!! I wasn't in my right mind that time.

Please forgive me Y/n

"Please don't move on from me! PLEASE!!", He screamed.

It took him time to realise but he was now sure that HE LOVED HER.

He loved her since the day he saw her but was too stubborn to admit it. He felt those weird feelings whenever she was close to him or talked to him.

The day she confessed to him, he strongly felt those weird feelings coming back to him again. He tried to push that feelings away by pushing her away.

And so he did it.

He harshly pushed her away!

But when she started avoiding him, he felt hurt, sad, angry, jealous, ignored.

He felt his heart hurt.

He felt pained.

"I've realised Y/n t-that I love you... Please forgive me! I'll treasure you and treat you like a p-princess", he fell on his knees while crying his eyes out.

"Don't l-like someone else other than me! I won't be able to bear it", he continued while still crying badly.

"I'm sorry princess, I won't hurt you ever again!!", he said while crying.

He regretted for hurting her and not listening to Minho.

He kept his head on the couch while crying.

He didn't realise when he fell asleep.

_______

I was reading a TaeKook ff but thought of writing the further story, so I did🤩