22

Y/n walked in the college next day.

"Hey Y/n, are you really dating Junghyun?", Selena asked showing her bitchy smile.

"Yes", she replied unbothered.

"Listen up, he's just using you! HE LOVES ME!", She screamed, but fortunately not many people have arrived in the college as it was very early.

"Oh I see", she replied nonchalantly as she started walking towards her locker.

Selena got really angry as the girl wasn't giving her any attention.

"Hey! Won't you say anything in your defence", she shouted and started running towards her.

"I don't want to waste my time in this nonsense, my life is already messed up", she said not even bothering to look at her.

Selena pulled her by her wrist harshly.

"How dare you say that?!", She asked angrily as she held her wrist tightly.

She winced in pain.

I'm not in the mood!

She had enough of her tantrums. She was already exhausted with all the questions everyone were asking about her dating life with Junghyun.

She pulled her wrist away and pinned Selena harshly towards the locker. She then grabbed her hair tightly as Selena winced in pain.

"You messed up with the wrong person, Selena and that too at the bad timing. I'm already pissed and if you ever bother me again then you might regret meeting me", she smirked as she pulled her hair more.

Selena was just trying to get out of her hold but didn't succeed.

"UNDERSTAND!"

"Y-Yes please let go", Selena said with pain in her voice.

She let go of Selena and started walking as if nothing happened. On the other hand, Selena never expected Y/n to be like that. She thought that she would scare Y/n off and get Junghyun back but the opposite happened. Selena was hella frightened of her now.

While Jungkook was waiting for Y/n to come and see the gift and letters he has kept in her locker, also witnessed everything.

I never knew Y/n was this scary.

He was surprised for what he has just witnessed. He gotta say he was too much impressed by seeing her standing up for herself without someone else's help. He found her even more beautiful when she was angry. His love for her only deepened day by day.

He quickly went a little farther when he saw Y/n coming towards her locker.

She opened her locker and found the letter and gift again.

She opened the letter

'Hey Y/n! I just want to remind you how much I like and admire you. I hope you can give me a chance to show you how much you really mean to me. Have a great day and don't forget to smile as it makes you look more beautiful than you already are!

-Your secret admirer'

She smiled as she read it. Jungkook smiled as well seeing her smile. She looked around but he was quick enough to hide himself.

"I hope we can meet someday, my secret admirer", she smiled brightly.

We'll meet soon!

Jungkook thought excitedly. He walked towards his class with a smile on his face.

He spotted Junghyun on the way.

Lucky midget!

He glared at Junghyun and went away.

Y/n approached Junghyun and told him everything.

Junghyun was laughing his ass off as Y/n told him about how Selena looked like a scaredy cat.

"It's nothing to laugh about Junghyun! I'm frustrated because of her. Today I scared her off so maybe she won't come again. Can we stop this act now?"

"No Y/n let's keep this act going for a while. We don't know what's going on in her head, if she comes again then?", He said.

"Please help me.... It's not like you have boyfriend or something that you are refusing to help", He pleaded.

"Okay idiot", she rolled her eyes.

"Thank you bestie!", Junghyun smiled and hugged her.

I have to pretend for this fool for a little longer

She sighed but eventually smiled and hugged back.

______________

This chapter is shorter than usual as I was doing my hw all day😩 I'm tired of studying but I hv to otherwise Namjoon would shave my eyebrows 🥺😂😂