23

Y/n and Junghyun were walking towards their house. Jungkook was also walking towards his house, so he had to witness the couple walking infront of him being all giggly and sweet towards each other. Jungkook was a little farther away from them.

Junghyun noticed Selena is walking behind them too but not to too close. Selena was glaring at them and Junghyun can feel her glare.

"Y/n pretend with me", he whispered in her ears.

"I'm already pretending duh!", She rolled her eyes.

Suddenly he grabbed Y/n's waist and pulled her closer that their faces were inches away. Y/N's back was facing a very shocked Jungkook as well as Selena.

Y/n face started heating up.

"Pretend with me", Junghyun whispered and tilted his head and the angle looked like they're kissing each other.

Jungkook's eyes were as wide as saucers and the same goes for Selena. He couldn't believe his eyes as his heart shattered into million pieces. Although he didn't want to look like a crybaby, tears started rolling down his cheeks.

HOW DARE HE!

Jungkook controlled himself from punching the life out of Junghyun. Selena started crying and ran away. Jungkook didn't have the guts to look at the scene so he wiped his tears and walked past them as quickly as possible.

Y/n and Junghyun stopped pretending.

"Dang I really thought you were about to kiss me", Y/n said while laughing.

"I know the way you became all flustered haha you should have looked at your face", Junghyun laughed too.

"Shut up!", She said.

"I feel bad for Selena, I saw her crying and running away", Y/n said.

"We can't do anything. She cheated on me and now she wants me back. I've already moved on and I don't want her now", Junghyun rolled his eyes.

"Yeah cheaters shouldn't be given a chance again", Y/n said.

"Let's go... We're getting late", Junghyun said changing the topic.

"Yeah!", Y/n smiled as they started walking again.

Meanwhile, Jungkook entered his house and locked himself in his room. He laid on his bed and buried his face in his pillow and started crying hysterically.

"I w-wanted to be h-her first kiss", he cried.

"You f-forgot me so easily Y/n", he cried more.

"But I'm not going t-to forget you neither I'm g-giving up on you.... I'll take you back from that good for nothing guy and never l-let you go again"

"I'm still determined on making you fall for me", he said firmly as he wiped his tears.

Next day, when Y/n opened her locker, she saw a packet of her favourite cookies and a letter again.

'Although you lost your first kiss, I'll make sure that I'm your last kiss. It did hurt me but I'm not giving up on you. You're worth to fight for. Have a great day! Love u <3

-Your secret admirer'

"Oh my God! He saw me yesterday with him", she said as her eyes widened.

"I feel bad for him", she pouted.

She took out a paper and wrote something on it and kept it in the locker.

She left and as the hallway was empty, Jungkook went towards the locker. He took out the paper Y/n kept there. He went towards his locker and opened it.

'Hey! I'm really sorry for hurting u... I didn't mean to hurt u :(
I hope we can meet soon, but can u plz tell me that I know u or not? & Tysm for all the gifts & letters. I feel so happy there's someone who admires me. Meet u soon :D'

Jungkook smiled brightly after reading the letter. He felt so warm that Y/n feels happy after reading his letters.

"You know me Y/n that's why I'm scared to reveal my identity. But I promise I'll tell you about it pretty soon", he smiled as he kept the paper in his bag.

Y/N's little gesture made him smile all day. People gave him weird look that the boy who always wears stone expression is smiling like an idiot all day, but he didn't care. He was much lively that day.

I'll make you mine soon.

He smiled thinking of that, showing his cute bunny teeth.

___________

I was on a break so I thought of writing this chapter in my free time :P

The chapters r not proofread, so plz ignore the mistakes💕